Need 4 Speed Most Wanted

CJ A4

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Fantastic game on XBOX just been playing it this week and have to say that they have pulled out all the stops in this game. Also full range of latest Audis to choose from i have gone for the Golf GTI as first car though. Anyone played it? Officially i don't think its out until this Friday but those in the know know how to ruffle it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I have it on my PC, you are right, it is very good. I did find out that my steering wheel wont work with XP, so i have just ordered a ps2 to usb adapter to use me PS wheel instead. Until the, keyboard it is,lol.

It will take me ages to unlock the Audis, due to my complete ineptitude on the keyboard,lol

Played it on the PS2 last night.

I chose the GTI as my first car too. Them rozzers are bu66ers to get away from aren't they?!

Have you also noticed that if you get too far in front the game just happens to put a car in your path, or makes it turn, just as you're getting next to it? Coincidence? Methinks not!!

Yeah i have had it up to 3 bars now with the fuzz chasing after me!!! That was one hell of a chase....33 police vehicles after me i smashed through 4 road blocks and have no idea how i managed to evade them all!!! Fantastic entertainment! I'm up to 12 on the Blacklist and have won the pinkslips for the supra and the RX8...nice!! I needed them as theres too much heat using the golf at the minute! Only 17% completed and this game is turning out to be a classic already! Game on!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Started playing at about 11 last night and got carried away...4:30 this morning when I turned it off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif And that was only because I got frustrated with one of the races!

Got up to 13th on the Blacklist also with 3 bars but I've only had 19 chasing me at once. Bounty's at a cool $1/4m at the mo. Really satisfying to immobilise a squad car by blowing up or ramming it! Not got any pink slips yet though.

Gonna resist tonight, work tomorrow!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif God knows what time I'd be crawling into my pit if I switched it on!

I'm loving this game! at 13 think...Just beat the supra. Brilliant game!

Yep im at 4 on the Blacklist now Its mental trying to escape from the cops when on level 5 felony! Have to agree brilliant game...i'm driving the Lamborgini Murcielago cant mod it anymore and its awesome!!!

I'm only up to 8 and have a Punto (suprisingly fast! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif) and RX8 (bit too tail happy for my liking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif). I alternate between the 2 and change the paint colours etc when the heat gets to 3! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Im upto 3rd on the Blacklist now and have won the pink slips to the Viper and just now the DB9 which i have modded to the max! How are the rest of you getting on?

You're just rubbing it in now!!

Not got any further yet, not had chance to have a do over last couple of days. I manage to keep picking the wrong ones when I beat them - only won 1 pink and that was the RX8!

Any handy tips or is that on a Need To Know basis? Sorry, couldn't resist. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

No handy tips really alot of its down to crazy driving /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif I seem to have been very lucky cause all bar one or two on the blacklist i have won the pinkslips to their motors and usually picked a performance upgrade on the other one. Must admit the Milestones are getting incredibly difficult now it won't be long before i'm hitting 6 on the felony chart and god knows what happens then!! No.2 Rival on the list drives a Mclaren SLR so will look forward to winning that off him too!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
Only tip i can give is dont let 2 or more cop cars infront as they will box u in and have fun with the road blocks i rip through them and usually do a 180 and rip through them the other way to to increase the bounty! Also when you get the spike strips avoid at all costs always go for the police cars if theres a gap in the road that way your alwasy sure you wont get busted with the spikes disabling your motor! Good luck mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Challenging number 8 at the moment... Using the Cayman S as its the fastest thing at the moment... Quicker than the EVO 8 that i have anyway...Bit of a slippery tail end at low speed though!

Rich

The Cayman is a great car when you get it maxed. I still use it now and find it does the job well. I'm stuck on the No.2 guy completed the races its just the milestones they are a nightmare. So close as i have completed all the milestones required a few times but evading the cops afterwards is a ****** hard and i keep getting busted! AAaarrgggghhh

I've luckily not come in contact with spike strips yet! The cops are definately getting harder though... Only been done twice so far!

Well i have to do 12 spike strips on this latest milestone amongst other things.....you cant even let one tyre hit them or your busted. I have had to start using the speed breaker which is great for letting you know where they are as in the begining you just rammed the cars and knew it was safe but now they put the strips infront of the cars too so its difficult to see until its too late! Police are driving White Corvettes when you hit 5 on the Hot chart! Its tough mate but good fun!

Hmm sounds like its going to get a little tough! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

im at no 6 on the blacklist, only playing at the weekends as i find once i turn it on thats it im sat there for hours, good game and im loving my a4 and the cayman, my mk 5 looks fat too. =)

I'm now on Razor No.1 on the Blacklist...after numerous attempts i finally evaded the fuzz much to my delight AND relief!!! I also won the SLR's pinkslips so im using that now to do the milestones and races on the final stage! Car handles fantastic i nearly did the difficult milestone last night but got busted at the end ...shock horror!!! I will have it completed by tonight......i hope /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
think is i don't want this game to end it's ****** brilliant......hurry up and bring out a sequel!!!

Im going to get as far as i can tonight! Want to get to the final chase and see what its like. The spike strips are a nightmare! You cant see them until you are just about to go over them. The helicopter is a bit of a b*tch too!

Are you using the speed breaker before you hit the road blocks it really helps mate they aint so bad once everything is slowed down!

[ QUOTE ]
Are you using the speed breaker before you hit the road blocks it really helps mate they aint so bad once everything is slowed down!

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, what the f*ck is this speed breaker thing!? Is it Button R2 on PS2 i.e handbrake?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, what the f*ck is this speed breaker thing!? Is it Button R2 on PS2 i.e handbrake?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dunno im playing on Xbox but it might be like the left button of the four which is square or circle i cant remember try that it definatley ain't the handbrake have a play around with it you will know as everything goes into slow motion...then you can hit the button again to return to normal or just wait for the clock to finish.

Also just finished the game you have to do 5 races against Razor no problems really and i found that the milestones were easier than the previous on No.2 weirdly enough. The final chase is full on but managed it on my second go after missing the turn on the final bend of my first go.....thought it might have been a bit harder but i must say excellent game all the same and just wish it could of lasted longer!

Guys sounds like a great game, I'm gonna have to get Santa to give me something a little extra for Xmas.

My favourite game so far is GTA SA, but this should be an interesting second.

so who has finished the game, im 99% have done the 5 races to win the beemer back and then the last police chase is a joke heat level 6 i cant get away. will have another go tonight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Yeah finished it ages ago ...great game.....last level aint that difficult i did it on my second go really should of been my first but i over shot the turn for the last stretch of road before....well i'm sure you'll find out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Deadly game - up to 9 now on the black list, only played it for about a half hour when I get a chance and at each sitting I get another place on the list then turn the thing off as I'm getting addicted.

Dring between the Supra and the Caymen depending on the heat.

That Mia one is a bit of a looker /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

I'm at #6 now, working for #5. Using my Lambo, Cayman or Evo depeinding on the requirements. Had a mammoth chase the other day, which lasted 23 minutes... Got a bounty of 1,200,000 just for that one chase! Every car i could see was a cop car...Was a basta*d to get away, but eventually hid out in a coverd car park....Took ages to 'cooldown' but was brilliant! Also finding that the actual end races with the black list people are getting easier...Not a challenge really! My Cayman and Evo are V quick though!

Excellent stuff mate! surely gets the heart pumping with those long chases. Wait until you have th eLambo at full spec it drives fantastically well and i reckon probably the best driveable car all round in the game.

Yeah i need to get more tuning options...its maxed out on wahts available, but not that great yet...the cayman takes it there! Love my Evo though...Hanldes so well, and good for stop/start driving, as the Cayman just wheelspin and snakes all the way.. lol