Jan 16, 2018
Think I should be getting excited?
I bet your so excited. Can’t wait to see the pics. x
Wow ... 2 years ago we were comparing pre-delivery notes on our RS3's !
Now you are looking forward to the RS4 animal
You must be getting excited now mate - look forward to some initial pics when she arrives at the Dealers.
Will be some car
Yes indeed, 2 years ago was pretty **** as my wife died in December 2015. However the RS3 has been great and life is moving on. However if I can't get a decent price for the RS3 I will keep her and stick the 4 on a PCP. Not worth getting phased about a few £. Managed to sell A4 Avant for £6.4K more than the PX offer so really not that worried. Is £35 too much to expect for the RS3? It's on with Bristol Audi at £37K but the market is slow. PX figure is £32-33 but seems too cheap. Any thoughts welcomed. What are your plans? Cheers
Sorry to hear that mate.
Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
Honestly .... I think £32-£33k part ex after 2 years is pretty reasonable / good.
With the face lift out now & initial "rush" orders satisfied, I think there is reasonable availability of the face lift and discounts to be had now.
So this will for sure affect value of the pre face lift cars.
I'm hanging onto to my RS3 for a while. Planned change for me is 3 years, so may be looking forward to a new car this time next year
Saying that I have not got a clue what I would go for so may end up keeping the RS3 even longer or get something cheaper like a Golf R till something does along which takes my fancy.
I suppose you are right on the price but as I don't have to sell and the RS3 is fully serviced I am tempted to keep her and see what happens. I can't see the value dropping below £3ok in a years time! Was thinking of another Classic if I do sell.
I think that low mileage PFL RS3's will be sought after eventually being the (almost) last of the great sounding engines. Noise regs seem to be ruining that aspect of car ownership. Won't help me as mine is already high miles
is it really worth hanging onto TWO "RS" cars though ?
it will only depreciate further, so you might aswell have the cash sat in the bank.
if I had a brand new spanker RS4 sat on the drive, I would not be driving my 2 year old RS3 lol
You should in theory get a better price from Audi part exing that you would asking for a sell only price several months down the line.
Pleanty of time to decide then if you do want a 2nd car and what that might be
& just to help you a little further
I have indeed seen all these reviews and am looking forward to the RS4... I don't need 2 RS .. but as I got a couple of k more for the Avant wondered about hanging on to her for a little longer.. The RS4 might be awful!! ;-0 R32??
The RS4 might be awful as if lol
Happy days - what are you looking at collection wise....early February?
Nope, it's going to be mid Feb before the dealer gets it so 1 March unless they offer me an extra £2k off for a February deal!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just seen that my RS4 is 'In Transit' to the UK...
Separate names with a comma.