Navigation plus on eBay

Raincheck

Sucking diesel..!
Reaction score
Hi forum,

Wednesday afternoon I can collect my new car Yahooo .....

Please advice about the following, I would like to buy a navigation plus unit for my 2011 A3 Sport back 1.6 TDi. I found loads of them on eBay but always a bit worried if it’s all genuine and/or working.

I am not the first one asking I believe can you please advice.

Audi A3 S3 RS3 RNS-E S version CHROME! 2012 maps! DVD navigation sat nav system | eBay

Thanks in advance,

Rain...

Welcome to the site rain.

I've sent you a PM :)

Hi Forum,

Got my 2011 A3 1.6 TDi yesterday and must say I am not disappointed but it’s a big jump from my E Class 280 V6.
But you can’t compare apples with pears. Now in the process to get as much functionality into the A3 as what I was used to.

And it’s looking good:

Latest genuine factory BT system
mk2 rns-e satellite navigation
radio antenna upgrade
manual mfsw

Will post a few photo’s later on (if it’s interesting enough:)

Bye E Class
My Class

Hello A3
091012 003

Grtx Rain

Nice car Rick, only just seen this, look for ward to seeing those mods go in mate :)

Hi Guy's & girls,

What kind of mods are let's say easy to apply for a Audi A3 Sportback 1.6 TDI Attraction 77 (105) kW (HP) 5-speed - 2011
And what are the most popular once.

Grtx Rain.

Hi Raincheck

Can you keep us posted of anything you find out regarding the RNS E.
I am in the same position as you for my 2011 A3 1.8 S-Line.

Thanks

I maybe a little biased but I'd go with NHN, Nigel for your nav. If you look through my threads you'll find mine that he did recently.
Its an excellent upgrade and I'd highly recommend it. When it comes to taking trim off, wiring bits in and getting the rattle free factory fit I wouldn't trust many but Nigel did mine with perfection.

If you need any thing send him a pm and I'm sure he'll be happy to help.

Good luck with the mods folks

Hi Walts,

Thanks for the heads up, I am in contact with HNH (Nigel) ordered my complete Navigation plus, BT, Antenna, MSFW and center armrest including installation and if possible a few other mods. I am coming over from Dublin Ireland, Holyhead, Manchester area to have it all fitted that's why I am asking for a list of easy mods that will fit my time frame as I can only stay for a day.

Grtx Rain

Hi raincheck,

Depending on your use I'd certainly consider cruise control. It's a nice little mod and Nigel will be able to to that with the other bits, it's not a big job.

Another one would be the Led kit t8ups on here can supply.

hope you get sorted mate, your in good hands.

Hi Walts,

Thanks for the heads up, I am in contact with HNH (Nigel) ordered my complete Navigation plus, BT, Antenna, MSFW and center armrest including installation and if possible a few other mods. I am coming over from Dublin Ireland, Holyhead, Manchester area to have it all fitted that's why I am asking for a list of easy mods that will fit my time frame as I can only stay for a day.

Grtx Rain

how much the centre armrest costing ya?

Hi Moe26,

I don't exactly know as I buy a complete retro fit for all the above, drop Nigel HNH a PM and ask is your best option I think.

Rain ...

Btw,

Just bought this cable:

Hope it's any good will find out shortly!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok thanks, just sent him a message.

Many thanks

Oeps now he knows,

Thanks guys I asked for a refund now have to wait and see if they will, payed with Paypal so can make a Paypal Dispute if needed.
Okay what can I buy (the original of course (expensive ?) or any alternative....

They will have to refund as its fake, illegal, counterfeit, just tell paypal if need be & I can also guarantee Ross-tech the manufacturers of the genuine interface will back you up.

I can sell you the genuine interface mate, email me direct :)

Hey moderators,

Sorry about that won't happen again...

Rain ...

Don't worry Rick, honest mistake me thinks, others maybe not :)

Hi Walts,

Grtx Rain

sorry but what does MSFW stand for?

MFSW = MFSW

Btw they sent me a refund so that's sorted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update,

04/04/2013 I will meet NHN (Nigel) to fit the following:

• Supply/fit of latest genuine factory BT system
  • Supply/fit of mk2 rns-e satellite navigation
  • Supply/fit of radio antenna upgrade to work 100%
  • Supply/fit of manual mfsw
  • Supply/fit of center armrest
I am looking forward to this upgrade and when done I am going to replace the 4 door speakers and sub woofer.
@ home I have the Focal Profile's 918 and 908 and I am very pleased with this set-up, there for I am going to install (have it installed) the Focal car range including sound proofing the door panels.

Keep you posted!

Hi,

Did anyone bought this enclosure and will it fit my 2011 Audi A3 1.6 TDi sportsback 4 doors, its for sale on e-bay £79
I would like to order one but it's so confusing buying stuff with all those different models out there.

Help is more then welcome.

Audi A3 8P 2003 > Custom Fit MDF 8" Sub Subwoofer Enclosure

Custom made subwoofer enclosure, very high quality, made using laser cut MDF so you can be sure of a perfect OEM like fit. Carpeted in OEM quality carpet also featuring Gold Plated Binging Posts

Specification
  • Fits: Audi A3 8P 2003 Onwards
  • Subwoofer Size: 8" (200mm)
  • Max Subwoofer Depth: 154mm
  • Internal Volume: 8L
  • Weight: 4.1KG
  • Carpet: Black

F zps55e1a0f7KGrHqVhcFCNjUoFOBQy0LV1de60 12

I send them an e-mail to ask if it will fit:

HI,

please check your boot with the photo in the listing, we do believe this fits. Postage top Dublin will be an extra £10.00

regards

Is it possible just to look at the OEM sub enclosure in my car to see if it fits the enclosure above?

Thanks for your reply Tapnet...