Navi Plus Screen

adamp

Reaction score
Hi I have a 2003 A4 2.0 TDi Sline with a Navi Plus Screen.

Does anybody know if you can put a dvd picture onto the Navi screen if so how, who or what do i have to buy or speak to.

Many thanks

Found the right products after much searching.

I have found a company who supplied me with an input for the dvd player and also needed a Video In Motion to make it work whilst driving and it works spot on.

I came accross the company at my local audio dealer. The products were supplied by a company called Nav TV. There web site is www.nav.tv for more info

Well happy with the result

Hi guys
I have got the lead required to do this going spare just removed it from my allroad. works really well.
You don't need another lead to make it work while driving.I bought the pin from Audi parts that the techs use too carry out the wiring repairs and fitted a switch in the storage area right hand side of steering column.
Only problem with cutting the Gala wire is the Map takes little extra time to update

You can only do this if your car has the tv option and you can plug a lead into that. If not, you will need the Dietz adapter available in germany (or german ebay) costs about 300 quid. You cant disable gala on an a4 since it is can bus so no tv in motion unless you buy the dietz adapter that splices into the can to fool it.

http://www.dietz.biz/

Hi there
If you have sat nav plus 5.6 inch screen with out TV function you can use a lead which plugs into the din plug on the rear of the unit. very simple to fit and works well.
Once the adaptor is fitted in the radio/cd/tv button works all functions. No coding required just plug and play
I had 6 disc DVD changer, Playstation 2, Reverse camera all running through my screen no probs.

I got the lead now going spare they are about £80 new from memory.

no worries
Have you got a 911sc?? if so great car too!!
What Dig tv have you got.
I hvae seen some on e-bay but the aerial puts me off!
Does yours work well?
How many channels do you get?
Cheers

I had a 911sc... then a boxster, now an S4...
I got a freeview tuner off ebay and an amplified aerial. Works ok in my area and get most of the freeview channels although it doesnt re tune itself when travelling but then again, I dont have tv in motion anyway. Hooked it up to a 3 way video and sound switchbox in the glovebox for easy dvd or ps2 plug in and it works fine...

sounds cool I'll have alook on e-bay later or tom
I cut the switch into the Gala the first day I had the car very sad I know, where did you mount the aerial as I wouldn't want it on show really?