Navarra Blue Swirl Removal Charlotte NC

Hughea10

Reaction score
Looking for a paint correction recommendation in Charlotte, NC that can also apply a clear bra to the front.

just purchased a 7k mile CPO S4 in Navarra blue with the black trim options.. car looks great from a far but when I got it home I noticed the dealer improperly washed it leading to slight scratches all over the car. Unreal, so mad at myself to buying this thing.

Looking for a paint correction recommendation in Charlotte, NC that can also apply a clear bra to the front.

Once, twice, three times a lady lol

Jokes aside, just google ppf or the like for your area.

jokes aside including mine but you should go to paint protection of charlotte NC funny enough. You will spend alot of money. clear to the front means bonnet, headlights, fenders and bumper. add that to paint correction and likely 3 grand

Yeah its not cheap at all.

Follow clarke_aitken former alumni of polished bliss, he's the, or one of the best detailers & does ppf in his sleep, he truly has ocd & atd is to the point.

Should CPO be free of clear coat scratches like this?
D53D4090 3043 4242 826F 498AE1B8ADF8
7EA520FE 7D13 43C6 B558 10CAD1396100
06A43937 BF67 4F2D 8795 0F220EE1A120

Not sure where you're going with this, just google a detailer for your area.

Reactions: pelhamsdetailing
I think you're overthinking this tbh, for me its a used car, those are not fingernail scratches, so to speak, just use some fine G3 or the like & polish the surface marks out or find a detailer.

You're asking for perfect in paintwork on a used car, not even new cars have detailer level paintwork.

I was in the Stealership the other day and noticed a nice new RS7, this was the paintwork…

I have a video which shows how bad it is but can’t post.

My car had some way worse marks on it that were removed with a quick machine polish job.

Attachments

• A6FEE43A-036A-4CCA-B47F-2784BEE71D4F.jpeg
    A6FEE43A-036A-4CCA-B47F-2784BEE71D4F.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 118
Reactions: Andy Butcher and NHN
Not uncommon for a CPO to look that way. I have a few CPO's. The main issue you should have addressed at the purchase was the paint issues and then ask for detailing at the body shop. The issue is addressed up front and the sales team is more than willing to provide that service to make a sale. YOUR paint concern is not in the 300 point inspection. That being said, call the sales person you interacted with and address your concern and they will likely help you out. The quality of the work will be less than desirable so in the end, bringing it to a paint correction center is the answer. I typically never let the dealership touch my paint nor wash when serviced. I dont even want them vacuuming the inside. Like I said above, use the center I suggested. They are highly rated and you will pay but the paint will be amazing in the end. I would suggest you learn how to use a DA polisher and appropriate products. This will save you thousands in the long run. I would also purchase a VCDS cable. cheers

Reactions: pelhamsdetailing
I was in the Stealership the other day and noticed a nice new RS7, this was the paintwork…

I have a video which shows how bad it is but can’t post.

My car had some way worse marks on it that were removed with a quick machine polish job.
Alex, whats up with your whip these days? I miss your threads!