Nath's B9 S4 Saloon Thread

Lol maybe he wasn't doing the speed limit and didn't want to showcase it online :)

Reactions: Thundercliffe81 and Nath.S4
cc681250344c98b943520d60b4e93103.jpg

Getting windows tinted while I wait and wish I hadn't waited cause hate watching them removing trim etc but the firm have some great reviews and come highly recommended so fingers crossed :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
cc681250344c98b943520d60b4e93103.jpg

Getting windows tinted while I wait and wish I hadn't waited cause hate watching them removing trim etc but the firm have some great reviews and come highly recommended so fingers crossed :)

Where's that Nath? Is that in Hull?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where's that Nath? Is that in Hull?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes uk window tints on boothferry road !

Reactions: MikeSel^
That's better ! I didn't go full limo! I wanted to try get as close to factory look as possible

6f18b24fd9fb90ed52460dfe2b45b662.jpg

Reactions: ub7rm, Bristle Hound, MikeSel^ and 2 others
Looks night and day different. Awesome!! Did you add any tint to the front driver and passenger windows?

Looks night and day different. Awesome!! Did you add any tint to the front driver and passenger windows?

No I thought about it but I wanted to keep it legal so I left them as they are

I always thought it looked good on daytona

Reactions: TripleD, Thundercliffe81 and Nath.S4
Cheers guys !

So tonight's incident.. someone had kindly decided to jam me in a parking space no room in front and none behind ! Plus I haven't got used to such a long car in comparison to my fiesta. So I thought ok take it easy and use parking sensors (never had them before) then all of a sudden bang ! Reversed in to a tow bar ! Sensors didn't pick it up !
912cb0129843406138c338746206f53d.jpg
4eb87786f154cc242eaee0dec80cfc00.jpg

Not caused much damage but I'm annoyed and it's something that will annoy the hell out of me !

Anyone got any ideas ? Or know if I can buy that chrome strip as a part? I'm guessing it's all part of a full assembly :(

I came in here to say how good the tints look then I've seen your rear bumper photo so from this :sunglasses: to this :cry:

Only thing I can suggest is to speak to your parts department to see if they tell,you if it's a one piece lower balance or not.

Mike on here @mjr901 would be able to advise as well.

Good luck in sorting it I know what you mean re annoying you - my youngest (around 4 at the time) gouged my Golf rear bumper when I'd only had it about 2 months and consistently denied it for about two years then 'fessed up!! He's due out on parole soon ;)

Reactions: Thundercliffe81 and Nath.S4
I came in here to say how good the tints look then I've seen your rear bumper photo so from this :sunglasses: to this :cry:

Only thing I can suggest is to speak to your parts department to see if they tell,you if it's a one piece lower balance or not.

Mike on here @mjr901 would be able to advise as well.

Good luck in sorting it I know what you mean re annoying you - my youngest (around 4 at the time) gouged my Golf rear bumper when I'd only had it about 2 months and consistently denied it for about two years then 'fessed up!! He's due out on parole soon ;)

Cheers I'll maybe have a drive to Audi parts later on. I had a little look last night and did get a part number but no photos to confirm it's right :(

Reactions: Thundercliffe81 and Grubb
Cheers I'll maybe have a drive to Audi parts later on. I had a little look last night and did get a part number but no photos to confirm it's right :(

Grrrrrrr. That sucks bro. I'm sorry. BUT, it is very minor damage and suspect you have to bend down to see it. Not much consolation I know. Shouldn't be too much. Sensors though...you'd like to think they'd pick that up!!

Reactions: Nath.S4
Spoke to Audi parts £253, can get online for £212. Money tight with baby on way so might hold off till I can figure out how to remove and refit the new one. If anyone thinks they know how please point me in the right direction :)

Spoke to Audi parts £253, can get online for £212. Money tight with baby on way so might hold off till I can figure out how to remove and refit the new one. If anyone thinks they know how please point me in the right direction :)

Someone should be able to square that away on here for some beer money

Someone should be able to square that away on here for some beer money

I hope so ! Anyone can there will be plenty of beer there way ! Haha

****** eck, how unfortunate and I feel for you. I guess because the sensors are either side and slightly higher then they can't pick up something like that. Mine seem very sensitive though and pick up vegetation either side of my car more so than the A3 used to do, however I am glad I got a reversing camera..

****** eck, how unfortunate and I feel for you. I guess because the sensors are either side and slightly higher then they can't pick up something like that. Mine seem very sensitive though and pick up vegetation either side of my car more so than the A3 used to do, however I am glad I got a reversing camera..

Yer there brilliant normally but just didn't pick up that least now I know I'll look out for them :)

66e2f3a727dda8ca95486ca81c46eb22.jpg

1000mile birthday today! so as a present I let her launch me, and all I have to say is wow wasn't expecting that !
The Mrs nearly went in to labour and I was massively told off !
Now I'm in the dog house with whiplash! Haha

But was worth it! If any of you haven't tried it yet go do it ! I just thought oh it will be the same as when you floor it at the lights normally.. oh how I was wrong lol

Reactions: pierreluigi88 and Thundercliffe81
that's great and all, but did you really have to take that photo when you were behind the wheel doing 40 mph?

that's great and all, but did you really have to take that photo when you were behind the wheel doing 40 mph?

I didn't the Mrs did !

Reactions: Grubb
66e2f3a727dda8ca95486ca81c46eb22.jpg

1000mile birthday today! so as a present I let her launch me, and all I have to say is wow wasn't expecting that !
The Mrs nearly went in to labour and I was massively told off !
Now I'm in the dog house with whiplash! Haha

But was worth it! If any of you haven't tried it yet go do it ! I just thought oh it will be the same as when you floor it at the lights normally.. oh how I was wrong lol

Awesome! Think I'll try it tomorrow before it gets cleaned.

I just need to find somewhere safe to give it a go too.

Yer that's what i did, we live quite remote so wasn't hard to find somewhere quiet :)

I just need to find somewhere safe to give it a go too.

In fact, where it's getting cleaned is quite remote haha. 2 birds...

In fact, where it's getting cleaned is quite remote haha. 2 birds...

Don't you do it yourself?

Don't you do it yourself?

Yeah but I'm waiting on the right price for a new pressure washer in the interim so taking it to Reep

Not been on for a while as I forgot password and didn't get round to resetting it.

Nearly 5000miles in the car now and I'm still love it. Everything I want it to do it does with ease. Really enjoying pushing it now I feel more comfortable with the auto/paddles, Quattro, and the length of it as that's what was putting me off coming from hot hatch manuals.

Few pics I've taken the last few weeks I've not been on. And Couple of the cars we went to see last week.

715a803c2961e2b0158d8d3c4826170e.jpg
1563ca30034881e4fc7eea49c198f390.jpg
0aa71ec5a6db56a49df4ebc9214a7db9.jpg
5b53b952724a39d66866b88785cb3d1b.jpg
23eeff1f8340c18552c7c2bfdf05e71f.jpg
ab07e73933469fc8ac0d34fc7a6120ba.jpg
d80d194e63a07f83184b48e8d0f5939a.jpg
dd3c60ed599385c3f406e7cdfcb8421c.jpg
6d347278423485cd1016a93358c3e1c5.jpg

Reactions: THQuattro, SPIKE_ and Thundercliffe81
La Ferrari in Leeds?! I need to pop down. Love the lip spoiler on the Saloon. Glad you're liking the car lad.

Not been on for a while as I forgot password and didn't get round to resetting it.

Nearly 5000miles in the car now and I'm still love it. Everything I want it to do it does with ease. Really enjoying pushing it now I feel more comfortable with the auto/paddles, Quattro, and the length of it as that's what was putting me off coming from hot hatch manuals.

Few pics I've taken the last few weeks I've not been on. And Couple of the cars we went to see last week.

715a803c2961e2b0158d8d3c4826170e.jpg
1563ca30034881e4fc7eea49c198f390.jpg
0aa71ec5a6db56a49df4ebc9214a7db9.jpg
5b53b952724a39d66866b88785cb3d1b.jpg
23eeff1f8340c18552c7c2bfdf05e71f.jpg
d80d194e63a07f83184b48e8d0f5939a.jpg
dd3c60ed599385c3f406e7cdfcb8421c.jpg
6d347278423485cd1016a93358c3e1c5.jpg

You get hounded for taking photos there? They were quite pissy with us when we went.

You get hounded for taking photos there? They were quite pissy with us when we went.

Yer you do to be fair as I saw a couple of lads taking some. but my step bro was getting his 911 serviced and my step dad was going to buy a 458 as an investment so they didn't say anything to me, besides I wasn't allowed to sit or touch the laf. So when he wasn't looking I just placed my finger on the wing so I can say I've touched one haha.

They went back to pick his 911 up and test drive couple Ferraris the week later and the laFerrari had gone so you might not see it. Best place for cars like that is redline in Knaresborough. There nice guys not too snobby and got loads more to look at.

Yer you do to be fair as I saw a couple of lads taking some. but my step bro was getting his 911 serviced and my step dad was going to buy a 458 as an investment so they didn't say anything to me, besides I wasn't allowed to sit or touch the laf. So when he wasn't looking I just placed my finger on the wing so I can say I've touched one haha.

They went back to pick his 911 up and test drive couple Ferraris the week later and the laFerrari had gone so you might not see it. Best place for cars like that is redline in Knaresborough. There nice guys not too snobby and got loads more to look at.

Yeah I've been there loads mate. Depends who you get there but spoke to nice lads. Before the new S4 I was looking at RS4s. Guy came out to show me one and started with..."Yeah, great car. It's got a V8". He started it up and revved it straight away. I said cheers mate and walked off. Idiot. They've had some great cars there recently. SVs, TDF and a Novitec recently. Got loads on the forecourt don't they?! Haha.

Yeah I've been there loads mate. Depends who you get there but spoke to nice lads. Before the new S4 I was looking at RS4s. Guy came out to show me one and started with..."Yeah, great car. It's got a V8". He started it up and revved it straight away. I said cheers mate and walked off. Idiot. They've had some great cars there recently. SVs, TDF and a Novitec recently. Got loads on the forecourt don't they?! Haha.

Yer we was in there a while and when I told him I like the black aventerdor he was like that's mine I've gotta drive that to Monaco in the morning haha I said you don't sound to happy about that do you want me to drive it for you haha.

Yer we was in there a while and when I told him I like the black aventerdor he was like that's mine I've gotta drive that to Monaco in the morning haha I said you don't sound to happy about that do you want me to drive it for you haha.

Hard life!!