Q2 Nappa leather sagging

Mr pee

Reaction score
Hi Guys
bought a Q2 #1 limited edition in September it has now covered 1600 miles so nothing,
the front seats appear to be sagging, as I am only 14 stone 10lb I cannot imagine this is the seat sagging but more likely to be the leather being slightly to big for the seats.
Audi are going to look at it next month but just wondered if anyone has had this on any of there Audi’s, after all the nappa leather was a £1700 option on the Q2 all though was was standard on #1 edition so not particularly impressed at the mo

I've noticed on my edition 1 the leather quality isn't great, not as good as my previous car was an S3.

i've heard that ''warming'' the leather gently with a hair dyer can tighten it up?.

Thank you, I won’t do anything until Audi Hereford have had a look first.
Just a bit disappointing I have an Alpha Spider with leather seats which is 9 years old and no sign of anything like this to be fair.

The only other Audi I have owned was a 3 year old TT mk2 which had half leather with alcantar centres that had no issues at all with the seats which and was nine years old when I sold it.

Reactions: RS3 S.