Nano grey S1

JFH

Reaction score
Hi. I'm a new member on this site, so not sure if this kind of post is allowed (I'm sure I'll get banned if it isn't). I am looking at buying an Audi S1 in nano grey with leather seats (quite hard to get, I know...). I was wondering if anyone knew anyone with one for sale? Cheers!

Nice did you get a three door or sport back ? I love mine, it only has the half leather but can’t justify the price to upgrade to full leather

Reactions: JFH
Call me wierd but I actually prefer the half leather. Think the full leather versions look a bit plain.

Nothing weird about that, I like the look of the leather seats but not the hard plastic backs, different strokes for different folks

I'm also not a fan of the plastic backs on the sport seats.
I have the full leather standard seats which I quite like.

Hope you find one! Great colour, here's mine. Not for sale & only half leather seats anyway!
WP 20190314 12 03 20 Pro

Reactions: JFH
I ended up buying one from Cardiff with 27,000 miles a month ago (a week after my parents bought a nano grey S3, so the driveway is embarrassingly matchy now!). It has part-leather seats but they aren't too bad actually. The car is perfect except from a clunk from the front right suspension (sounds like a bad control arm bushing to me) and a horrid rattle in the boot (have had everything out of it, all the boot panels off it, still can't solve it!). The colour is everything I was after and will be spending this weekend correcting the paint and then treating it to a ceramic coating. Very glad I waited a good 6 months for the right one to pop up for sale

Attachments

• IMG_9045.jpg
    IMG_9045.jpg
    686.4 KB · Views: 296
Reactions: Johnny 99
Hope you find one! Great colour, here's mine. Not for sale & only half leather seats anyway!View attachment 204477
Your car is the one that made me realise I needed a nano grey S1! I remember you posting the pre-collection photos of your car and I then decided I didn't want a Daytona grey one. A lovely car you have!

Reactions: Johnny 99
Thanks, I am really happy with it! I can't wait to get out for a proper drive in it after the coronavirus thing is over. I'm in Scotland and we're not allowed to go more than 5 miles from home.