N75 Take off

bree9482

Reaction score
Hey guys, im fitting my FMIC next weekend. Ive got everything i need apart from my N75 take off on my new intercooler pipework. Ive been trying to source someone to weld it in for me, but having no luck unless i want to pay £40 lol

So l think lm gonna do as Prawn has suggested, drill a hole then seal it with liquid metal.

What i need to get tho is the 8mm brass nipple. Can anyone post a link to the correct 1 l need to get?

When you google it, it brings up various different ones.

Cheers

Brendan

40 is hardly the end of the world. Given the endless pain you could end up in if you introduce boost leaks etc/

40 is hardly the end of the world. Given the endless pain you could end up in if you introduce boost leaks etc/

Byzan your right about introducing boost leaks etc...

But i feel £40 is double what it should be !! Im no welder but it should take literally 15 mins. So are these guys on £160 an hour lol

Anyways my question really guys is can anyone tell me the correct nipple to buy ??

Cheers

Brendan

8mm will suffice, you may be able to get cheaper, just throw it into the silicone somewhere, better than a glued in bit of brass,lol

Reactions: bree9482
True, my overheads are exactly 0. I'm lucky enough my bosses are quite slack so I can get away with taking some bits and pieces into work to weld up myself.

Once I finish working on my house I do plan on picking up some equipment to do it on a hobby basis at home, I'm forever welding up parts for bikes and cars etc for people