N75 Reading

S3_Sanni

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone know what the N75 should be reading on a revo stage 2+ s3 tfsi? Been doing some logs on vcds and could do with some help.
Thanks!

Hi, don't know if this is related, but may well be. My friend has got a Golf TSI, and he's just recently got this code coming up on his machine. It's one of the Valves going to the turbo or from the turbo I think. His car has now got power problems, as well as Jerking.

Hi, don't know if this is related, but may well be. My friend has got a Golf TSI, and he's just recently got this code coming up on his machine. It's one of the Valves going to the turbo or from the turbo I think. His car has now got power problems, as well as Jerking.

Is he getting a fault code on VCDS mate?

On the snap-on machine yes, but hes not checked on a VCDS
I've checked my car through VCDS and no fault codes. Had boost/vacuum leak test done and was told no leaks by my mechanic. But car seems to be down on power/torque so trying to get some info on logs ive done. Its a pain when you can't find the problem!

I've checked my car through VCDS and no fault codes. Had boost/vacuum leak test done and was told no leaks by my mechanic. But car seems to be down on power/torque so trying to get some info on logs ive done. Its a pain when you can't find the problem!

He changed his Cam sensor... made a bit of difference. but still not sorted. But if its not showing that on VCDS then I really don't know. His has got a timing chain too. So, he's dreading it'll be that. Yeah, he's been stressing, because he just can't find the problem

Yeah im the same. Working full time, hard to find the problem!!