Facelift MyAudi site

Mikeso51

Reaction score
When I recently bought my car the (VW) dealer told me that I would be able to view the car’s service history online at MyAudi.com. However, when I logged in and registered I could find no link to service history. In fact little of any real interest. Am I missing something?

Website is ******** at the moment.... it used to show the service history and some Audi Connect stuff.

As of 2? weeks ago, Audi had no idea when it would be sorted.

Or .. they plan to leave it like this, who knows.

Reactions: r2113
I asked them the very same question and the reply was that they are aware of the issue but do not have a timescale of when it will be resolve. Much the same goes for the phone app as well...

It was working, but as others have said it is down at the moment, used to be able to book in services and see service/MOT history. Think it is being revamped.

Reactions: r2113
It was working, but as others have said it is down at the moment, used to be able to book in services and see service/MOT history. Think it is being revamped.
It is being ported over to a new system, hence why it says the website is in beta form...

Reactions: Adam14
It doesn't even say beta for me anymore... and releasing a beta with less features isn't how things should work :)
I wonder if the Audi Germany site works?

It doesn't even say beta for me anymore... and releasing a beta with less features isn't how things should work :)
Isn't it, i thought it was a perfect excuse as to break something, certainly it seems to be true for myaudi..