MyAudi Issues.

Philiusm

Reaction score
The MyAudi app seems to have thrown a bit of a wobbly tonight.
It keeps asking to verify my details and then sulks after I have completed the process.

Anyone tried sending a destination or route to their vehicle from the app lately? Mine says, "sent to the vehicle" but they never arrive. Would work fine up until about mid August.

Anyone tried sending a destination or route to their vehicle from the app lately? Mine says, "sent to the vehicle" but they never arrive. Would work fine up until about mid August.
'sent' destinations haven't made it to my A4 this weekend. Not checked if the A3 got them but they both usually get them. Of note is that the A3(8Y) usually shows them on the MMI than the A4 (2020 B9).

My destinations worked fine today, and randomly Alexa has decided to work too. She’s very intermittent , no rhyme or reason as to what makes that thing work!!

Sending destinations on mine have stopped working this week possibly last week.
Did anybodies start working again or get it resolved?

Reactions: AdamInKent
Driving home from work today, my car started receiving some destinations and routes I sent to it three weeks ago!!

Reactions: AdamInKent and helicopter_red
Had the same, i received about 60+ destinations in a few batches.
I rang up Audi connect yesterday said it was happening to others to, I thought it was something they did with my account but clearly not.
Fingers crossed its sorted

Reactions: AdamInKent
I can't use the app at all because if I don't log into the car as "guest" the whole MMI system continuously resets at random. It's horrendous.

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk

I can't use the app at all because if I don't log into the car as "guest" the whole MMI system continuously resets at random. It's horrendous.

What mmi version number you on. ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What mmi version number you on. ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll check shortly, but it's actually going to Audi this morning for a software recall/update, so fingers crossed!