myAudi App

JMH19

Reaction score
Hi all,

I’ve downloaded and logged into the myAudi app. I have entered all the information for it to find my car. It then says that I need to enter the 10 digit code on my vehicle key into the MMI via the Audi Connect user management.

For some reason when I go onto Audi Connect this isn’t an option or at least I can’t see it. Any suggestions? Wonder where I am going wrong...

Thank you!

Scroll down to the very bottom of the Audi connect options. Should be an option to log in or or words to that affect. You then enter your myaudi email and the code on the key and you're away

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Mine did the same i had to delete my previous Sq5 from my account before the option became available in user management to imput the code.

Hi all,

I’ve downloaded and logged into the myAudi app. I have entered all the information for it to find my car. It then says that I need to enter the 10 digit code on my vehicle key into the MMI via the Audi Connect user management.

For some reason when I go onto Audi Connect this isn’t an option or at least I can’t see it. Any suggestions? Wonder where I am going wrong...

Thank you!
I assume you have sos, if not this can't be performed...

I washed my car today, whilst doing so the alarm went off...I just unlocked/locked the car to turn it off and never thought anymore about it!

Went inside later and checked my phone...I thought it was cool how it alerts you :)

Reactions: Adam14
Updated mine earlier this week and bits of it are now in German!

Screenshot 20190730 130746 myAudi

Me too, it has now reverted back to English, I never tried either of these two functions. Anyone else?

Nope, not really that useful to be frank. Mileage tracker is built in to the car lol

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Me too, it has now reverted back to English, I never tried either of these two functions. Anyone else?

I use the cost tracker just so I can torture myself with how much it’s costing me

Reactions: S32B and DaveW
I use the cost tracker just so I can torture myself with how much it’s costing me
When I first had the S3 the mpg was showing on the display, I soon turned it off as it was shocking some of the 'quick' runs I was doing :)

That was a quick car without even trying, I recall realising how fast it was after watching my rear cam view just pulling away normally!

If the car had been white I think I'd have kept it long term...black was a nightmare.

Reactions: Jonnie
I try and pretend the eight years worth of depreciation on my last A5 didn't happen.

Meanwhile the app has updated again so the German has now gone.

When I first had the S3 the mpg was showing on the display, I soon turned it off as it was shocking some of the 'quick' runs I was doing :)

That was a quick car without even trying, I recall realising how fast it was after watching my rear cam view just pulling away normally!

If the car had been white I think I'd have kept it long term...black was a nightmare.

That was a brave acceleration with a police car behind you :blink:

Yeah I’ve had to turn the MPG display off too, was getting 18mpg on the way to work so started driving like a nun and got it up to 30. Then thought what’s the point so I’m just going to ignore it and drive how I want.

Reactions: S32B
That was a brave acceleration with a police car behind you :blink:

Yeah I’ve had to turn the MPG display off too, was getting 18mpg on the way to work so started driving like a nun and got it up to 30. Then thought what’s the point so I’m just going to ignore it and drive how I want.
Sorry for the late reply I've been away for a week. I see it as there is no law on how fast you can get to 70mph ;)

Reactions: Jonnie and Adam14