MyAudi App Status

jaypers777

Reaction score
I keep getting an incorrect status on my app saying tailgate open, windows open etc which is not the case. Anyone else get this sort of weirdness?

78D5266E CAAA 46F6 993D F50DA818C139

I keep getting an incorrect status on my app saying tailgate open, windows open etc which is not the case. Anyone else get this sort of weirdness?

View attachment 257850
Yep exact same for the wife’s S3 - not great when your abroad and can’t check the car :wtf:. Got back home and fortunately all was fine.

Welcome to the world of myAudi app.

• Haha
Reactions: davc, Maddave, Daggerit and 1 other person
To be fair it works absolutely fine with my S5 and the only time it’s played up with the S3 was when it was in a garage for a week - thought there may have a problem with the communicating to the car whilst it was garaged. As soon as the car was outside the app corrected itself

I had the same issue - was away on holiday for a week and after 4 days of leaving the app told me the windows and tailgate were open. The car was in my garage so wasn't bothered about whether it was actually true or not.

The Land Rover app is just as bad, it always shows the windows are open on my missus' car now.