MY23 (UK)

mb127

Reaction score
RS3 is back on the configurator as MY23.
Exclusive Paint is back as an option at £2.6k should anyone want it.
No other changes that I saw from a quick look (as expected really).

Reactions: Jassyo06
RS3 is back on the configurator as MY23.
Exclusive Paint is back as an option at £2.6k should anyone want it.
No other changes that I saw from a quick look (as expected really).
Couldn't see the exclusive paint option on the mobile site besides they've a cheek to put the exclusive option back in ....considering how 99% of us have/will waited for our cars, no changes surprising? NOT .....

Reactions: mb127
It would have been nice if they added RS Design pack as an option considering everyone wants that it seems but it is also not available or added back features removed last year. I can’t see any changes at all on the dealer configurator.

Which is not unexpected let‘s be honest.

Reactions: mb127 and Terminator x
We're second class here in the UK according to Audi so it seems .....why even signify a model year when no changes in spec have been installed

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and 8YARWY
Couldn't see the exclusive paint option on the mobile site besides they've a cheek to put the exclusive option back in ....considering how 99% of us have/will waited for our cars, no changes surprising? NOT .....
I was looking on the dealer one at the time. Pretty sure it used to be £2.4k aswell on the RS3? Never miss a chance for a price increase :laughing:

I was looking on the dealer one at the time. Pretty sure it used to be £2.4k aswell on the RS3? Never miss a chance for a price increase :laughing:
Its been £2400 for the A3 for years you got a build date yet?

Its been £2400 for the A3 for years you got a build date yet?
Last I heard was unconfirmed BW37 a month and a half back, but I know BW are moving all over the place so I'll be surprised if it stays there.

Last I heard was unconfirmed BW37 a month and a half back, but I know BW are moving all over the place so I'll be surprised if it stays there.
I had a confirmed week of 47 now unconfirmed 49 lol they won't confirm builds now until 3/4 weeks prior

It would have been nice if they added RS Design pack as an option considering everyone wants that it seems but it is also not available or added back features removed last year. I can’t see any changes at all on the dealer configurator.

Which is not unexpected let‘s be honest.

Selfishly I’m pleased nothings been added back on as I would have been fuming with my delivery imminent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RS03??? and Jassyo06
Selfishly I’m pleased nothings been added back on as I would have been fuming with my delivery imminent!

Very f@@kin selfish indeed but wouldn't we all be...lol

Reactions: RS03??? and garethdj
£2600 even better.....for a few reasons glad l went for an Exclusive paint since the lead time l was given when orderings isn't that different to what it actually will be .....don't want the car in the middle of winter anyways

Reactions: RS03??? and Harry4life786
I'm sure that was the cost as well. jassy will be able to confirm because it'll be on his order sheet.

think it was 2500

No it was always £2400

203e86c0284a0d5aaaf0f0ca2d281bd2.jpg

Reactions: Daggerit