Facelift MY19 310ps-300ps

If you can physically order the Black edition new wheels now, the new manufacturing year must have already started as you can't order what technically isn't available yet.
Any car ordered now will be a my19 (factory order)

Not sure about those new alloys, would have to see them on the car to get an idea. I love the 19' 5' arm- wing design ones though, wish I had them rather than the default 18s

Reactions: S3LOK
Might look to swap my current BE alloys for these new ones if possible at some point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooooo glad I got my s3 now as I was 50/50 to wait for the MY19, but the arm-wings are my fav wheels and I really don’t like the black ones. Love it when a plan comes together :)

Reactions: NevMan and Rolly12
They do look nice though ... VERY nice :icon thumright:

(it is just the cleaning of them isn't it)
Totally agree - love the look of them, but cleaning them would be a nightmare!

Reactions: Bells, NevMan and Snake Pliskin
I actually this sort of information is very very useful for people potentially deciding whether to wait for another MY year etc, certainly more useful than many other threads. I myself was crying out for information on MY19 info to try and decide whether to wait or order a MY18 stock car. And like I say, this information has made me feel very good about my choice. I guess we could start a different thread ‘hey everyone look at my blue car’ :kissingheart: only messing mate :)

Reactions: Paul finch, deanshaw24 and Chris43
Lol, there's been worse.

Yeah l know and usually started by the same folks in . .. Years gone by .....
I heard a Rumour Voodoo Blue is going to be a No cost option on the MY19..... Car Lol

Reactions: SPIKE_, NevMan and Pook
I agree with all of this, and is my thinking too, S being sweetspot
I’ve looked into upgrading from my current 17 reg FL S3 recently and looking at swapping to a decent spec 16 plate PFL RS3 I’ll be handing over another 5/6k, for a FL RS3 probably another 9/10k which I can’t really justify.

Don’t get me wrong I love my S3 and it does everything well, I’d just like a little more noise which is where the S3 can’t compete with the 5 cylinder engine in the RS.

Reactions: NevMan
:kissingheart::kissingheart:
I actually this sort of information is very very useful for people potentially deciding whether to wait for another MY year etc, certainly more useful than many other threads. I myself was crying out for information on MY19 info to try and decide whether to wait or order a MY18 stock car. And like I say, this information has made me feel very good about my choice. I guess we could start a different thread ‘hey everyone look at my blue car’ :kissingheart: only messing mate :)
Well l am sure this info posted on this thread will be readily available soon for anyone buying a S3 or any other car for the MY19 at there local Audi dealer. ... As you can't buy one of the peg so.... to speak... .and l never started a thread about my car some other member did....so put that yer pipe and smoke it. ... Pook boy.... Lol

Reactions: Pook and NevMan
Can't believe a thread was started over this guff ie slight fiddling of bhp digits and a set of alloys for a model year change .... sad indeed
This may be guff to you fella,but to us that have ordered it's informative.

Reactions: Pook, loftylad and deanshaw24
I heard a Rumour Voodoo Blue is going to be a No cost option on the MY19..... Car Lol
Haha.....you wish! I think the closest is the rumored Nogaro being a no cost option on the RS3.

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
This may be guff to you fella,but to us that have ordered it's informative.
Fella??? Is..a set o

Well Paul.....Fellow member....not "Fella" Please...are you going to change or cancel your order due to this Earth shattering breaking news......due to the fiddling of the engine power outputs and the added option of a different style of alloy wheel,or you could go and buy a Focus RS... join there Forum.....where they all refer to each other as "Fella"..."Would suit you Sir"

@deanshaw24 What you driving these days...Rumour was.... awhile back....a Bugatti Chiron

Reactions: natalie1817, Phutters and NevMan
Fella??? Is..a set o

Well Paul.....Fellow member....not "Fella" Please...are you going to change or cancel your order due to this Earth shattering breaking news......due to the fiddling of the engine power outputs and the added option of a different style of alloy wheel,or you could go and buy a Focus RS... join there Forum.....where they all refer to each other as "Fella"..."Would suit you Sir"

@deanshaw24 What you driving these days...Rumour was.... awhile back....a Bugatti Chiron

Don’t bite jass ***

P.S. hope you’re on the beers in this weather

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
Don’t bite jass ***

P.S. hope you’re on the beers in this weather

Beer....ME....nah.....cant afford it Pal,Too busy saving up for up for detuned MY19 S3.........Lol

Reactions: Jcbmally, Bells and NevMan
Beer....ME....nah.....cant afford it Pal,Too busy saving up for up for detuned MY19 S3.........Lol

I know the feeling mate, being broke is awful... Especially when you want a detuned MY19 S3! Lol

How’s it going anyway fella?

Reactions: Jassyo06 and NevMan
Fella??? Is..a set o

Don't know where the focus RS came from fel.....jock,jimmy?
If you don't like my posts,please ignore.
"Would suit you sir"

Reactions: Jassyo06
300 or 310 surely the torque figure is more important?

Reactions: amb66
Elaborte
Don't know where the focus RS came from fel.....jock,jimmy?
If you don't like my posts,please ignore.
"Would suit you sir"

Cancel yer order if it means so much to ya......Sir.....

Reactions: natalie1817 and NevMan
I know the feeling mate, being broke is awful... Especially when you want a detuned MY19 S3! Lol

How’s it going anyway fella?

Hunky Dory pal.... in ma wee world.....holiday in Sptember then it's Ice Berg right ahead saving for me next car.....but dont tell Er...indoors....ive starting saving for that yonks ago....lol

Reactions: natalie1817, Snake Pliskin, NevMan and 1 other person
Well Sir.....I posted on here for opinions not for sarcasm. I'm not going to cancell my order,thanks for your input.

Hunky Dory pal.... in ma wee world.....holiday in Sptember then it's Ice Berg right ahead saving for me next car.....but dont tell Er...indoors....ive starting saving for that yonks ago....lol

Where you off to mate? I’m off to Florida in September, Tenerife in December and then booking up for St Lucia on June next year. I know you like yer holidays

You changing brands for your next motor?

Fella??? Is..a set o

I have a prefacelift rs3 at the moment. Standard exhaust with secondary decats, it’s amazing how much louder it is than a facelift with sports exhaust

Reactions: jimojameso
l know mate l am akin to a ceramic Squirrel.....lol

I can imagine the dilemma, as when you coat, no need for DA, but then as you say coating will only last x, I am hoping x=more than just the winter, but hey ho, I may end up trying this DA lark at some point, ok, you know I will.

Where you off to mate? I’m off to Florida in September, Tenerife in December and then booking up for St Lucia on June next year. I know you like yer holidays

You changing brands for your next motor?

L

St Lucia....hope ye dont get bored easily.....lol

l was away in May for 11 nights mate with my son Jordan and my wee mum....plus Avril....not going away again this year decided today actually, perhaps Sensatori in Punta Cana....next May...yeah been saving up for the next car deposit,to be honest l dont know whether it'll be the all new S3 or a performance Beemer....all new M2 perhaps...will keep my options open...but for sure it will be in a exclusive/individual paint colour

Reactions: Rolly12 and Snake Pliskin
L

l was away in May for 11 nights mate with my son Jordan and my wee mum....plus Avril....not going away again this year decided today actually, perhaps Sensatori in Punta Cana....next May...yeah been saving up for the next car deposit,to be honest l dont know whether it'll be the all new S3 or a performance Beemer....all new M2 perhaps...will keep my options open...but for sure it will be in a exclusive/individual paint colour

Highly recommend Jamaica, we went a couple of weeks ago and it was ****** lovely.

Reactions: Rolly12 and Jassyo06
L

I know you like your holidays @jassyo06 , have just booked Maldives for my wife’s 50th next Feb/Mar

I know you like your holidays @jassyo06 , have just booked Maldives for my wife’s 50th next Feb/Mar
Very picturesque mate lol er indoors wants to go there but l get bored very very easily on holiday and that would get accelerated going to the Maldives.. .."Wilson"
Tenor
..... postcard perfection is the Maldives but too quiet for myself lol Nov through to April is best time to go to there

Reactions: Tom.H and NevMan
Very picturesque mate lol er indoors wants to go there but l get bored very very easily on holiday and that would get accelerated going to the Maldives.. .."Wilson" View attachment 159319 ..... postcard perfection is the Maldives but too quiet for myself lol Nov through to April is best time to go to there

Haha, been there twice before. I go and do a few dives (scuba ). We go to a adults only resort, which is bliss, no screaming kids! I also thought I would get bored, but what a place.

ae633474bd532cd5bae6bdf46053b25f.jpg

Reactions: natalie1817, Rolly12, Snake Pliskin and 2 others
Haha, been there twice before. I go and do a few dives (scuba ). We go to a adults only resort, which is bliss, no screaming kids! I also thought I would get bored, but what a place.

ae633474bd532cd5bae6bdf46053b25f.jpg

1f0d54f6e412472a9dd453bf5e389b70.jpg

f21306ba00e54777bbe57a6ebec0268c.jpg

Reactions: natalie1817, Chris S 1245, Snake Pliskin and 2 others
L

Can you get a family discount from BM? As that could make a big difference