my11 indicator bulbs are they offset pins or straight ?

I know that they are PSY24WSV for the silver indicator (front) bulbs and that BMW do them for some of their cars. AFAIK Audi don't ordinarily put them in any of their cars. The BMW part number for these is 63217161306. Going to order some for myself from BMW. HTH :)

Paulie

Ive ordered them for cars ive had in the past just had the ones off ebay with no problems

Me too matey, but I don't know how long I've been looking on Ebay for a set of these with silver coating. I have a set of PY24WSV bulbs (had to get them from France) and they are the correct fitment, however it seems that they are for the rear indicators and they have a slightly 'angle' of vision from the ones meant for the front. I think I might just give them a try though and see how they look.

I got mine off ebay, silver coated with offset pins. Makes the car look so much better but a pain to fit. I think i took the wheels off and went through the arch liner for access.

The bulb holder has an orange grommet on it which you can still see a little, but better than the big orange bulb

I got mine off ebay, silver coated with offset pins. Makes the car look so much better but a pain to fit. I think i took the wheels off and went through the arch liner for access.

The bulb holder has an orange grommet on it which you can still see a little, but better than the big orange bulb

Would these fit the back lights and have you got a link to the ones you bought ? thanks

Yes they fit the back aswell, sorry i dont have a link but easy enought to find