MY09 & MY11 3Door Rear Lights - Part Number - Photos

can someone get me a picture of a my11 with brilliant black paintwork please - thats what ive got on order with tinted windows :)

Here you go
Brilliant Black MY11
brilliantblackmy11.jpg

Brilliant Black MY09
brilliantblakcmy09.jpg

Still think you've lost the black plastic cap that goes on the end of a plastic part that sticks out at rear of lights, show us a pic of the said light rear please mate, so can see.

I will get some pics of the issue in a bit but this is how they look at the mo.

I was worried they may look too dark against the paint finish but I think it looks good imo. I guess that's all that counts anyway ;).

190703_10150104052556960_516236959_7024047_7214163_n.jpg

NHN i'll send you some pics of the issue as you may be able to help, benskin07 i tried re-fitting a couple of times, trust me!!

NHN i'll send you some pics of the issue as you may be able to help, benskin07 i tried re-fitting a couple of times, trust me!!

Looks good fella :) As Nigel said you might be missing a pastic part. I know what part Nigel talking.

Just got my new MY11 lights fitted in. Bought these direct from Nigel (username- NHN). Arrived within a couple of days, brand new and well packaged. If anyone is looking for these lights I wouldnt even bother searching for them, just go straight to NHN, super quick replies. Thanks NHN!

my11y.jpg

http://img52.imageshack.us/i/my11y.jpg/

I cant seem to upload a picture using the pic upload button?! if anyone can edit my post to just show the picture id appreciate it!

I would thank you, but I cant lol.

Glad you're happy mate, they look great, looking forward to fitting mine sometime in the next 20 years lol, thanks for the comments & glad could help.

How much are a set of MY11's??

ive got to get a set of 11's soon got to save up a few pennies first then i'll be pm'ing you nige :)

No worries anytime, usually on shelf & despatched/delivered within a few days.

No worries anytime, usually on shelf & despatched/delivered within a few days.
shouldnt be too long nige prob a few weeks defo want to get them before inters in june want to get alot done before then lol

My11's on Imola Yellow

020-2-1.jpg

022.jpg

015-4.jpg

Reactions: MrWhItEwOlF, coreythorny and MartayMcFly
Good list of photos Ash :)

Prefer the MY11 on pretty much every car listed, need to get me some soon :)

Just like to recommend NHN for anyone who wants a set of MY11 rear lights. Just purchased a set this week from NHN, cheaper than the Audi dealer near me and quick delivery aswell. Easy swap over with the old set, only takes 10mins. They look great, really freshen up the car.

Silver LY7W with MY11 tails...

foqx6.jpg

RwPdo.jpg

FYjBo.jpg

Still think you've lost the black plastic cap that goes on the end of a plastic part that sticks out at rear of lights, show us a pic of the said light rear please mate, so can see.

They are easy to push through, I did on mine when I installed them, I replaced it with a standard gromet cut to the right lenth to fit the hole. Funnily having just put the car back to stock as it has gone, I found it behind a bit of the boot trim when I took the ICE install out.

So all registered 2010 plate should have MY11, or was it late 2010?

It has nothing to do with reg of the car, but when the car was built. The model years change around June so most cars built from June 2010 will be MY2011 cars...

05/10 cars onwards, hence as above

Can't decided which ones I prefer, for some reason I'm leaning towards 09 though? What do others think?

& does anyone have an up-to-date price on them?

Question: Does it matter if you install left hand drive lights on a right hand drive vehicle?

Yes because the fog light & reverse are reversed as such & fog will show up as white & reverse as red.

I tried to order MY11 Lights off my Local Dealer to upgrade. I was told:

These do not have bulb check control system or fog rear fog [sic] lights your car has both
I cant recommend retro fitting as wiring for the bulbs will differ it is not recommended by Audi to retro fit and may cause other problems with the software in the car or fire etc.

What the hell is a Bulb Check Control System?

My original taillights now have an additional Crack in them. I think they're breaking down bit by bit.

Guys talking out of his ********, doesn't know wtf he's talking about.

If he wont supply then we can, albeit NI has a fuel surcharge, still cheaper than rrp, but I know 3dr lights are interchangeable without issues.

Yeah. I'm going over tomorrow to pick up some other parts (No Smoking Pack and Armrest). Plus as my registered dealer I get a 10% discount on parts... Will definitely look at getting the MY11 Lights after Payday... They just don't seem to want to buy MY11 lights for a 08 Car.

Probably along the lines of. If you want a newer looking car. buy a newer looking car.

I've seen a set of MY11 for £200, is this a good price?

About right as they are around the £100 mark each just make sure there for right hand drive spec.Not long ago I swaped mine over.

I can do them just cheaper than this delivered :)