MY07 Rear Lights - any spare before I go to the stealer?

ollyhawkeye

Reaction score
I know a lot of you have changed your rear lights for the facelift ones. So with that in mind I was wondering if any of you would like to part with your old rear lights for a small fee? I have some water ingestion and now condensation in the drivers side and its doing my nut in!

I have an S3 if that makes any difference?

PM me if you have some with an idea of price - thanks in advance

Olly

I know a lot of you have changed your rear lights for the facelift ones. So with that in mind I was wondering if any of you would like to part with your old rear lights for a small fee? I have some water ingestion and now condensation in the drivers side and its doing my nut in!

I have an S3 if that makes any difference?

PM me if you have some with an idea of price - thanks in advance

Olly

hi, what are you asking for? part ex ur facelift lights with pre-facelift lights, if so PM!

hi, what are you asking for? part ex ur facelift lights with pre-facelift lights, if so PM!

Afraid not. I have pre-face lift lights and I need to replace one, was hoping someone might have already done the swap and wanted to get rid of their pre-facelift lights...

I've got a pair just taking up room in my cellar!!

PM me and we can sort something out

Cheers

Hi,

Are we talking 3 door or Sportback? I've got a full set of one year old Sportback pre-facelift rears if anyone is interested........

Just PM me.

Cheers

Paul

Hi,

Are we talking 3 door or Sportback? I've got a full set of one year old Sportback pre-facelift rears if anyone is interested........

Just PM me.

Cheers

Paul

Mines a three door, sorry should have said.....

Off to the dealer then......again.