MY07 Rear Lights - any spare before I go to the stealer?

ollyhawkeye

I know a lot of you have changed your rear lights for the facelift ones. So with that in mind I was wondering if any of you would like to part with your old rear lights for a small fee? I have some water ingestion and now condensation in the drivers side and its doing my nut in!

I have an S3 if that makes any difference?

PM me if you have some with an idea of price - thanks in advance

Olly

navnayyar

I know a lot of you have changed your rear lights for the facelift ones. So with that in mind I was wondering if any of you would like to part with your old rear lights for a small fee? I have some water ingestion and now condensation in the drivers side and its doing my nut in!

I have an S3 if that makes any difference?

PM me if you have some with an idea of price - thanks in advance

Olly

hi, what are you asking for? part ex ur facelift lights with pre-facelift lights, if so PM!

Ash B

Hi

Try ebay seen pairs go for like £50.

Ashley

ollyhawkeye

hi, what are you asking for? part ex ur facelift lights with pre-facelift lights, if so PM!

Afraid not. I have pre-face lift lights and I need to replace one, was hoping someone might have already done the swap and wanted to get rid of their pre-facelift lights...

panamadi

Strider
I've got a pair just taking up room in my cellar!!

PM me and we can sort something out

Cheers

A2A6

Hi,

Are we talking 3 door or Sportback? I've got a full set of one year old Sportback pre-facelift rears if anyone is interested........

Just PM me.

Cheers

Paul

mhill

If you have warenty remaining then get it back to the dealers and get them to sort it!

ollyhawkeye

Hi,

Are we talking 3 door or Sportback? I've got a full set of one year old Sportback pre-facelift rears if anyone is interested........

Just PM me.

Cheers

Paul

Mines a three door, sorry should have said.....

Off to the dealer then......again.