My You Tube Video of the year, a must see....

Turkster

W.Bro.Paul 2.0d Q5 Quattro
Reaction score
Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Website
www.facebook.com
Right then my fury little friends, I dont post that much youtube in this forum as for fear of getting banned from the forum,

But this time i am chucking in the towel and im gonmna take a chance, I may even surprise the all of you with this clip,

Before you open it i will give you an inside of what its about,

Its about a man who was in over £40k's worth of depts who so im told was in his last few days in his own home before the bank was about to evict him, He looks like a normal 40+ year old guy who likes the old pub life, He works at the Car Phone Wearhouse in uk,

Then he comes to a talent show for a half hearted last go at doing something he's wanted to do all his life,

He then shows how you can never judge a book buy its cover,

This clip brings tears to my eyes every time i view it, not joking, my secret of what i really enjoy is out there live on the forum,

Turn up your sound and site back and enjoy,

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bEo5bjnJViA

205man said:
i agree he has a fantastic voice for a novice and in maybe the future he will be as good as the legend himself

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZaufjDVYivc&feature=related

RIP

yes Pavarotti was indeed the man at the front, but he just did not do it for me, i felt he was very good but he had milked it for all its worth, not saying theres anything wrong with that, just i feel that mr potts voice hits the spot for me anyway that Pavarotti just did not, i was not realy into opra before, so it came as a big surprise to myself that when i did see mr potts i was glued to the whoe event and found it very refreshing to my ears, i normaly get sucked into my hard core trance or tripped out ibzia trance or even acid jazz music,

ok i will get off now, im getting random...................

When Potts starts singing the slight slip of a gob-smacked look on Cowells face is absolutely priceless!!

amazing this guy...wow

Shades said:
When Potts starts singing the slight slip of a gob-smacked look on Cowells face is absolutely priceless!!

that's what I actually enjoyed most lol

Turkster said:
i normaly get sucked into my hard core trance or tripped out ibzia trance

I love opera/classical (the messiah especially), however i love nothing more than getting ****** in electro/techno clubs. talk about opposite ends of the spectrum.

tis good indeed... dont usually watch these progs, wish id seen that tho

wth...I cried...damn you man...this vid is AWSOME!!!
he is...FTMFW!!!

Wow,that is an amazing voice. Guess he doesn't work at carphone warehouse any more?.
:hubbahubba:

I love that piece of music, it sends shivers through me everytime I hear it. Truly amazing voice.

Not quite up to the maestro, but for a beginner; breathtaking.

good find

Quality clip... never judge a book by its cover !!:applaus: