My worst nightmare, a velvet / velour steering wheel

The Challinor

Reaction score
Website
www.businessguysit.com
Admittedly fitted to a RS4 but just had to share, looks worn already as well.

5df90602ddc5ffdcb8e40b3e83c580c4.jpg

God that interior is dated. Can't believe they've made the A4 / A5 last so long.

As for the wheel, could be worse, could be in that Peridot green!

Reactions: Brasso and The Challinor
God that interior is dated. Can't believe they've made the A4 / A5 last so long.

As for the wheel, could be worse, could be in that Peridot green!
Pretty sure that is in the peridot green RS 4

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 333
Reactions: naughts4187
Would go nicely with my velvet jacket.

Have seen a few that have had almost everything trimmed in alcantara, doesn't look half as bad when it's tied in with other bits. In this case it doesn't work though

Why not, my last car I had alcantara roof lining alcantara a,b,c pillars leather and alcantara fixed recaros and I was going to get the steering wheel top and bottoms done in the stuff I like it personally

I agree the @The Challinor - hate velvet too.

However, if say - Rachel Riley turned up at my door wearing nothing but velvet I'm sure I would over come said hatred.

I could even say if someone delivered an RS6 at my door with a velvet interior I would put up with.

Just imagine if that someone was Rachel Riley........:wub: Dream on Pulp......dream on

Reactions: elpaulio
I agree the @The Challinor - hate velvet too.

However, if say - Rachel Riley turned up at my door wearing nothing but velvet I'm sure I would over come said hatred.

I could even say if someone delivered an RS6 at my door with a velvet interior I would put up with.

Just imagine if that someone was Rachel Riley........:wub: Dream on Pulp......dream on

Someone get this man a bucket of cold water, she is hot though and getting better as she gets older.

c96bb5cb9fe4135276046717d01e56fa.jpg

Here's a early shot

Reactions: AndyB-S3, elpaulio and Pulp84
Really not convinced about the body coloured inlays. The only car I have seen that could carry that well was the Fiat Coupe back in the day.