My wife gave me permission to mod her car, where do I start??!..

BradshawA4

Reaction score
we go to the VW fest in Leeds every year and this year my wife didn't want to turn up in a stock A4 s-line.. I'm handy with tinkering but have no imagination, could use some ideas??..

second the lowering and grill, what about black rings and a de chrome, powder coat the wheels, front spliter, rear diffuser......

the list goes on only thing in your way is the cost

Reactions: RS5 JON
second the lowering and grill, what about black rings and a de chrome, powder coat the wheels, front spliter, rear diffuser......

the list goes on only thing in your way is the cost
Right I've ordered a front rs grille... What can be changed about the rear diffuser??..

haha nice one your not messing about, what did u go for all black or with the chrome trim ?

i'm not sure what its like on the s-line, is it colour coded or does it have trim u could change, theres a few different diffusers kicking about if you wanted to change it

haha nice one your not messing about, what did u go for all black or with the chrome trim ?

i'm not sure what its like on the s-line, is it colour coded or does it have trim u could change, theres a few different diffusers kicking about if you wanted to change it
All black, but with chrome badge..

It's just an all grey plastic diffuser, can't seem to find any replacements on the net :/ .. I've ordered some facelift tail lights tho lol..

Reactions: Chop.
Pressed Aluminium number plates, led interior & number plate lights, paint brake calipers & add Audi decals, RS foot pedals, Tinted Windows, S4 diffuser with twin pipes each side, black wing badges, wrap chrome window trim. De-badge rear boot.

I love when some one asks for idea's, hope these help you a bit.
JG

Reactions: BradshawA4 and Chop.
Pressed Aluminium number plates, led interior & number plate lights, paint brake calipers & add Audi decals, RS foot pedals, Tinted Windows, S4 diffuser with twin pipes each side, black wing badges, wrap chrome window trim. De-badge rear boot.

I love when some one asks for idea's, hope these help you a bit.
JG
Awesome ideas, all the lights on car including fogs are already White LED lights (first thing I did when we got it), I've just de-badged boot and I love how the simple things make a big difference.. I'm gonna put a few bits on this weekend and il get some pics up soon.

Reactions: RS5 JON and xpoweruk
Looks really nice mate, I have the same rear lights on mine there a nice touch something different.

Where did you get the front grill front?