My Well Groomed A4

Applied the car pro reload today.

Used this much

FEF27DFC 7C7E 4019 B234 C7441B7F74C5

See how it performs, may never wax again

9DCBB77F A176 4660 8A9C F9FCD5BA3F83

Always been a waxman

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Audib5fan, scotty76 and 2 others
Hopefully it performs better than that bottle label looks...reminds of the of kit/food on the cheap aisle's of a supermarket.....lol

Reactions: NevMan
Hopefully it performs better than that bottle label looks...reminds of the of kit/food on the cheap aisle's of a supermarket.....lol
Not much in it between Reload and Gyeon Cure. They both did the same job for me. I just found Cure was less likely to streak on black which obviously won't be an issue for @A4A4.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Bristle Hound
Not much in it between Reload and Gyeon Cure. They both did the same job for me. I just found Cure was less likely to streak on black which obviously won't be an issue for @A4A4.
To be honest after a couple of applications of gyeon on 3 different cars, gyeon really is a fancy quick detailer and to get the best from it is, use it on top of ceramic coating where it's being applied to the ceramic and not the clear coat

Reactions: scotty76
Since applying the 'sealant'

My paintwork has turned into this!

3723298282 eaec84723f b

Water off a ducks back.

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Jassyo06, scotty76 and 1 other person
This CP reload is performing well so far.

Beading nicely

48EB502B EBCE 4199 975D F186C1A4D239

3BF6410E B6E5 4F4C 8AEF 4B4549C3910B

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Audib5fan, NevMan and 1 other person
Nice, so that is on top of your already ceramic coated paintwork?

Nice, so that is on top of your already ceramic coated paintwork?

No, the paintwork has never had any nano ceramic coating on it.

I just applied this CP Reload on after a polish with Mequiars Ultimate Compound

Impressive beading, would be good to see how long it lasts.

Impressive beading, would be good to see how long it lasts.

The real reality of beading when on flat surfaces like the roof or bonnet, when it dried naturally on a dusty car.

Is a Spotting Mess!

E2A220C4 3292 4A74 B6BB 649B17EB03DA

Reactions: scotty76
This is very true, but with the "protection" should come off easier than normal water marks...hopefully

Reactions: scotty76 and A4A4
This is very true, but with the "protection" should come off easier than normal water marks...hopefully

It didn't on the Scholl + CP Reload 'protected' A3 (it rained the next day) and I washed the car twice. I had to use CP Spotless with a MF cloth and washed the car the third time to completely get rid of them.

And it is raining again in Oxford and tbh I am slightly nervous now to find out if my Fusso coat that I applied to the A3 behaves the same (hope not)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It didn't on the Scholl + CP Reload 'protected' A3 (it rained the next day) and I washed the car twice. I had to use CP Spotless with a MF cloth and washed the car the third time to completely get rid of them.

And it is raining again in Oxford and tbh I am slightly nervous now to find out if my Fusso coat that I applied to the A3 behaves the same (hope not)

Luckily the 'spotting' has come off with one easy and quick wash. Still reserving judgement on how the CP Reload performs. Early days yet.

Also find when driving faster pulls the beads off

Time to give the Alloys a brush up.

Used BH alloy wheel, then washed then applied angel wax bilberry wheel wax sealant.

4FFB4CA6 EA0F 41D5 9C40 31CCAFBEB9F9

The smells, thought I mistakenly used pot pourri refills instead. Both smelled lovely. LOL

Here are the pictures of the results.

C112247B AC14 4921 A8B2 BBF6469FE47F

FC8A755B 79A0 47C4 8253 78A08CC76B7C

Angel wax sealant pot will last for ages, used only a tiny amount. So will top this up on the next wash.

53F0A555 0F7E 4614 B1C6 D4EE848911E7

Really pleased with the results, Alloys looking really shiny for the age hence never been refurbished.

Reactions: Raiden, Jassyo06, V6_Man and 2 others
Time to give the Alloys a brush up.

Used BH alloy wheel, then washed then applied angel wax bilberry wheel wax sealant.

View attachment 155142

The smells, thought I mistakenly used pot pourri refills instead. Both smelled lovely. LOL

Here are the pictures of the results.

View attachment 155144

View attachment 155145

Angel wax sealant pot will last for ages, used only a tiny amount. So will top this up on the next wash.

View attachment 155146
Really pleased with the results, Alloys looking really shiny for the age hence never been refurbished.
@A4A4 - Great results buddy ! :thumbs up:

Reactions: A4A4

Bit late to the party but got to say I am convert since trying synthetic sealant for the first time.

Synthetic wax sprays are the way forward for me.
Amazed by the results with very little effort.

No more carnauba wax paste!

Holding up fine since last wash.

Getting good reflection

C62E65D6 29BD 4EE4 8B5D DBD19F72C789

Reactions: Jassyo06, NevMan, Bristle Hound and 1 other person
Last thing to do was to clean the engine bay. BH surfex was chosen for this.

DBA8FBD0 B51D 4592 B4BF 73FF1AF9287F

Great degreaser, did the job.

228582DC 64D1 40A8 8D45 46659CF7F26D

C01A0874 F02C 48DC A3CF B6A3A3EEA1CC

Good as new

Reactions: Jassyo06 and NevMan
This was my take on cleaning & detailing using this combo

CEA05FDD 47B8 487A AD56 226B49140B1E

Overall this cleaning haul gave good results and the car looks great and well groomed again . It also didn’t break the bank. All for around £100 and enough product left to do all again many times over.

Only things l would consider changing when l used it all up ( don’t like wasting money) would be to try a different polish, shampoo and wax detailer.

The rest of it did what it supposed to do.

4B056CD6 D8CA 4630 BD0A BCAD6B42C934

Regularly washing and the odd mix detailing spray top ups should keep it looking smart until the car is due for its next polish in a few months time.

Reactions: Bristle Hound, V6_Man, Jassyo06 and 1 other person

View attachment 155488

Overall this cleaning haul gave good results and the car looks great and well groomed again . It also didn’t break the bank. All for around £100 and enough product left to do all again many times over.

Only things l would consider changing when l used it all up ( don’t like wasting money) would be to try a different polish, shampoo and wax detailer.

View attachment 155489

Regularly washing and the odd mix detailing spray top ups should keep it looking smart until the car is due for its next polish in a few months time.

Good review, like the pic of all Product used (as well as pics of car obviously)

And very good results!

Reactions: A4A4
Good review, like the pic of all Product used (as well as pics of car obviously)

And very good results!

Great job. Looking ace:sunglasses:

Cheers Guys!

Did not feel the need to write a big review because the photos speak for themselves.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Cheers Guys!

Did not feel the need to write a big review because the photos speak for themselves.
Stunning work looking very military like lining up all them products lol

Reactions: Bristle Hound and A4A4

View attachment 155488

View attachment 155489

When yer autoglym shampoo runs out try Angelwax shampoo great cleanser and great value for money

Reactions: A4A4 and NevMan
Must admit CP Reload is pretty good stuff. A fantastic all rounder, used it on piano black door trims, all the glass and even as a top up on the Alloys.

On the black trim - no more hair line marks

BBC87093 92BF 4EBD 93ED AE2A757F7987

Brings the glass up well

D978BD85 273C 459E 8760 A42E4B3F6B35

On the Alloys also

32FEB7A0 1284 42CD BA82 32CFB6FCF1F0

Reactions: Bristle Hound, V6_Man and NevMan
How can/does this stuff cover the scratches on the high gloss black door pillars?

These had some stubborn marks on them which washing alone with a mitt failed to clear. A spray and buff of reload got rid off them.

More surface marks than scratches.

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
What did you apply on them tyres @A4A4. Is it just the 'wet look' or actually 'wet', looks .

A quick fix over spray off simoniz back to black tyre shine. ( on offer at Costco)

That photo was taken 4 days ago so after 4 days of driving later this is how it looks like today . Still got some wet look.

C789CC84 71C3 4CBD A594 921FD5053D02

4 days of no rain has helped but noticed also the wheel sealants applied are holding off most of the brake dust . Guess that’s down to the nice weather too.

Reactions: V6_Man
Not washed it for a week. It now has layer of dusty dirt over the top of all the hard work.

But catch it at the right angle and the shine still shows up.

A75F6C45 2F7A 4781 884D 537226BDE02F

Reactions: V6_Man, Bristle Hound and NevMan

View attachment 155488

View attachment 155489

@A4A4 - Great work mate !
A4 looking fab :thumbs up:

Reactions: Audib5fan and A4A4
Not touched it for 10 days now so be interesting to see how easy it is to get clean again, as l don’t have ceramic coating.

Not sure about this ‘ceramic coating’

So what are the benefits having a ceramic coating application?

Not touched it for 10 days now so be interesting to see how easy it is to get clean again, as l don’t have ceramic coating.

Not sure about this ‘ceramic coating’

So what are the benefits having a ceramic coating application?
Basically It replaces your cars paint surface with a ceramic glass like surface, and in turn dirt and dust won't adhere to it as much as say on a wax or Sealant mate

Reactions: A4A4 and NevMan
Basically It replaces your cars paint surface with a ceramic glass like surface, and in turn dirt and dust won't adhere to it as much as say on a wax or Sealant mate

Hey thanks for the reply. I guess ceramic coating will be easier to keep clean if it repels dirt better but seems a bit steep in price.

So going to try and leave mine for 2 weeks then just rinse, wash, rinse, towel dry and finish off the drying with edgeless MF cloth.

I want to see how it looks with the products previous applied to see how quick & easy (or not) it was to get gleaming again.

Before thinking about ‘ceramics’ and if they are worth it for me.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Hey thanks for the reply. I guess ceramic coating will be easier to keep clean if it repels dirt better but seems a bit steep in price.

So going to try and leave mine for 2 weeks then just rinse, wash, rinse, towel dry and finish off the drying with edgeless MF cloth.

I want to see how it looks with the products previous applied to see how quick & easy (or not) it was to get gleaming again.

Before thinking about ‘ceramics’ and if they are worth it for me.
Cleanyourcar.co.uk are selling the Gyeon mohs for £38 it's on sale bargain apply it yourself even bigger bargain lol

Reactions: Audib5fan, scotty76 and NevMan
Rain on/dried out rain again. Still holding up okay with some decent beads.

Longest left it without a wash

C9F606C8 36B9 488B AEFA 35D1EB786C07

Reactions: Jassyo06 and NevMan
Rained off and on here again so unable to clean the car again today. Getting withdrawal symptoms.

It has now been over 2 weeks since 2nd coating of reload and it seems to be doing its job.

BDF9C223 0128 4161 B020 FD3F7294F29D

Still Beading & gleaming for now

D93B1E2C 4A54 43E8 AB36 0E90470389A9