My V6 Quatt - Progress so far (Pics)

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
TBH I actually like that saloon, allot, nice stance.

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Yeah looks very nice man, a good job well done chap.

sidibear

Going with the flow.
Staff member
You want to see it in the flesh, it looks ****** awesome.

Macdoon

She looks so different to last year mate, love it, hope your at AITP this year

Last edited:

ASC

Very nice! Tell me more about wheels.. OEM? Spacers? What tyre size?
Cheers

Molnboman

Lovely, does that wheel colour have an official colour code/type.....me likey! Getting my wheels sprayed shortly.

Please advise.

Cheers
Allan

V6 Quatt

Thanks ASC glad you like

Here we go:
Wheels: OEM RS4 19" Gun metal Grey (gloss finish)
Spacers ; None as they are 9j ET 29 running 235 /35/19 minimal stretch no rubbing even with full car load

Very nice! Tell me more about wheels.. OEM? Spacers? What tyre size?
Cheers

Reactions: ASC

V6 Quatt

She looks so different to last year mate, love it, hope your at AITP this year

Thanks Mac, glad you liked yeh only done the changes recently as I thought we were in for a heat wave!! lol still got more plans but time is of the essence.

Yeh will join you guys keep in touch be good to see your transformation too....how's the springs ?? they settled in now? you pleased?

Macdoon

Thanks Mac, glad you liked yeh only done the changes recently as I thought we were in for a heat wave!! lol still got more plans but time is of the essence.

Yeh will join you guys keep in touch be good to see your transformation too....how's the springs ?? they settled in now? you pleased?

Aye, the springs have settled in well, well happy, couple of other subtle changes to be made, but fingers crossed will be done by AITP.

ASC

Thanks ASC glad you like

Here we go:
Wheels: OEM RS4 19" Gun metal Grey (gloss finish)
Spacers ; None as they are 9j ET 29 running 235 /35/19 minimal stretch no rubbing even with full car load

Thanks for info. Do you think you could have got away with 245 or even 255? I ask because I'm on H&R's too and am looking to run wider wheels but I want a bit more protection on the side wall. Also did you buy those wheels new or find them easy enough used?
Cheers

V6 Quatt

Thanks for info. Do you think you could have got away with 245 or even 255? I ask because I'm on H&R's too and am looking to run wider wheels but I want a bit more protection on the side wall. Also did you buy those wheels new or find them easy enough used?
Cheers

245 would be o.k as I have seen it done in the US but any wider would cause rubbing. Hard to find used. New , but you have be careful as last set I bought before these were buckled. Hope this helps

Reactions: ASC

Tiffy

That looks superb.....i really want an OEM set of RS4 19"'s for mine......... its basically your cars Avant brother:icon_thumright:

V6 Quatt

That looks superb.....i really want an OEM set of RS4 19"'s for mine......... its basically your cars Avant brother

:icon_thumright:

Very true Cheers Tiffy:yes: RS4 OEM seem rare these days keep looking and you will find would suit the Avant deffo

ben.w93

Looks awsome, need to do a few bits to mine like tint the windows and replace a swirl flap motor. 3.0 TDIs are awsome

Macdoon

Believe me the pics don't really do it justice, it looks fantastic in the flesh, and lowered with the wheels set the way they are and being quattro, the drive is ridiculously brilliant