My TT...

jb0o

Reaction score
Website
jonathan-butler.co.uk
Hi all,

I haven't been on the forum properly in a good while.. I've recently came back from the USA where I was travelling for 3 months and I've been getting settled back into a new job and getting myself another Audi!

This is my 4th Audi and the first one that isn't an A3. Before I left for the US I sold my A3 2.0TFSI which was an incredible car, but was costing me way too much in fuel as I was travelling 80miles/day for work.

During my retrofit work, I got to experience a number of TT's and I've always had a soft spot for them. They offer an excellent balance of an involving drive mixed with the great build quality of an Audi.

Anyway, here she is.. a MY2009 2.0TDI 170 Quattro...

8c4c59f8-c18c-4421-80d4-a8bb28bc0fd1_zps6516abc7.jpg

She's got a decent spec list on her too.. Auto Lights, Electric Folding Mirrors, Bose, iPod Kit, 18" Optionals.

I've had the TT for 2 weeks now, and I'm loving it. The diesel isn't as involving as the 2.0TFSI, granted, however this is made up by the Quattro and 50mpg!

Looking forward to having a good tinker with it and becoming more involved in the forum again!

Jonny x

Reactions: RedDejavu and Sandra
Absolute fantastic car. I hope you love it as much as your A3's . Look forward to nearing more about it Jonny. :) x

Looks like you got a good spec there. Nice looking car, hope you enjoy it

Dazz

Reactions: jb0o