My Texas styled S3

Can't see that happening on here dude. ASN has a Better clientele ;)

btw i do LOVE the bonnet, and prefer the stock bumper, and running the rota grids.
that shot of the car head on, is just ruude

Last edited by a moderator:
Cort didn't have to share this yet did shared it and gets slated by whiter than white members.
It's not right.

Cort didn't have to share this yet did shared it and gets slated by whiter than white members.
It's not right.

Nobody can watch a few 3 or 4 year old YouTube videos and make a judgment about a person from them. Everyone makes mistakes, everyone makes stupid decisions (I have made many of both) nobody here knows the whole story apart from Court and that is his own buisness not the business of people the other side of the world sat at a keyboard. Like Jase said Cort didn't have to share this very different build with us. So we should take it for what it is and keep silly non constructive comments to ourselves.

crazy fool :S but hey people do silly things hey, but its all about the cars ;)

The bonnet/front end in the last couple of pics along with the new owners wheels look stunning.

Cort - any more info on that R32 Turbo S3 as that looks to be a giant turbo strapped to it! :icon_thumright:

Cort, dont worry man, people makes mistakes, you made a comeback and good for you. BTW love the car man looks awesome. Dont let peoples judges on your past boggle with your future :) ignore them and trust me dont let anyone but GOD judge you.Good luck with the new build. Keep well buddy :)

Love what you did to the car but i perfor to keep mine as is if you ask me the wheel arent my style id prefer OE or OZ racing wheels Ultralaggera. good luck on everything seems to be having **** luck as i am. i need to redo my gearbox spline is rattling sigh******

That S3 looked awesome, absolutely LOVE the wheels as well, and the bumper. Everyone makes mistake mate, just don't do it again you put lives at risk etc. A lot of patience went into that car!!

It was 2007. 5 years ago. I paid for everything including a full shave job on the mk3 I hit. So it was actually better from when he started. I don't have the car anymore. But rest assured, I've got something way cooler than a s3 in the works. I've got a year and a half to button things up.

I don't care what he or you think about me or my character. As far as I'm concerned I really don't care about this entire website anymore. I just got an email the other day fr someone bumping this thread do I figured I'd give you guys the inside scoop of what's happened.

Just ignore the kids mate, they'll get tired at some point.