My Sprint Blue S3 has arrived

MattW

Finding Reverse
Reaction score
Ordered Nov, build week 2. Dealer called yesterday to say it had arrived!! Popping down this morning to hand over my V778 and hoping for a an early PDI!!:racer:

Nice one! Yours was ordered the same week as mine and it's still at the Docks in Germany at the moment! :( Should be in Sheerness by Tuesday *touch wood*

forgive me for being silly, ive never bought a brand new car....

but if it was ordered 2 months ago in november, and its brand new (so i assume its fully built) , why do you have to wait almost a week to pick it up if its already in the dealer?

its going to be a LONG week of waiting for you guys!

Really pleased for you guys. I have to say, due to the practical side my wife wants the 5dr, hence the S-Line which I am pleased with.

But if Audi do make a Sportback S3, then I will order one!!

Waiting ages fora pdi is a nightmare when i got mine i told them i wanted it on the road the next day or id walk away and low and behold it was ready within a few hours

MattS said:
Really pleased for you guys. I have to say, due to the practical side my wife wants the 5dr, hence the S-Line which I am pleased with.

But if Audi do make a Sportback S3, then I will order one!!

Matt, we've got two small children but I still went for the 3 door because 99% of the time it's just me in it. My wife has a 5 door Golf so most of the time they are in that. Go on you know you want to.

Mine was supposed to be ready Wednesday but the dealer wanted an extra couple of days because I have a private plate and he has to send someone down to the DVLA office in Bristol.

Right, dealers rang to say it's ready, they are picking me up at 3PM. Can't wait!!

Lucky man!
My sprint bule is scheduled to be delivered to me on March 1st......... really keen to see some pics when you get your's!

Enjoy it mate!

Ok Will take some pics in a mo.

One disappointment, ordered the Bluetooth in the FCA and it has been installed on the dash. Managed to get a refund of the value so it's a freebie now.

Suspension is hard as nails though :eek:

Oh crap, you have that plastic lump on the dash. Can they take it off for you?

Very nice mate!

Iv'e noticed on mine that the side skirts really stand out more than in the pics!

Looks nice mate ! Friday for mine, 2 more sleeps !!.

Did you have a bodycare product applied ? It gleams

Mine was like that on day one especially the wheels but not lasted that long in the weather!

Keep trying to keep ontop of it but as soon as I wash it, rain starts again, salt sprayed up off roads etc...

lol no bodycare products, I prefer a hand wash approach :)

Congratulations! I'll be ordering mine in the next few weeks:) I'm glad that the standard radio is now 2-din, perfect for a satnav retrofit...
Feel free to give some feedback about the car, maybe some extras that you regret not to have or others that were a good choice, that sort of thing. I'm thinking about the bose speakers for instance and the piano finish in the doors. I feel incline to put it in the centre and the doors in brushed aluminium...

think u were possibly a bit impatient tho - you have just reduced the value of your car by about £800!!!! by having it registered on a 56 when 07 is about to come out!! guess if you can afford an S3 tho you can afford a little extra depreciation!!! ;-)

No point in worrying about that Steve, the glasses guide knocks that off for each month anyway! I've waited since Nov and I'm not driving my interim Rover 214 any more!!