My sportbacks 14 week makeover

Well the car is back in the garage,after going into limp mode :(
It came up with boost control regulator,so hopefully nothing major.

On a plus note off to mj's tuesday to drop the rear seats off.Also on the hunt for some new wheels

Fingers crossed you get it sorted mate.

If I'd managed to pick up an A3 I'd be asking what you were doing with the old wheels. :)

Fingers crossed you get it sorted mate.

If I'd managed to pick up an A3 I'd be asking what you were doing with the old wheels. :)

Cheers mate,me too
Well while its in the garage it stops the misses going shopping in it ;)

Wheels will be going up for sale,but i'm in no rush i still love them and think they work really well.
I will just be having a little look now and again to see if anything catches my eye.
Well i have had them for atleast 4 months so i must be due a change lol

Still waiting to see the updated interior :p when u get a chance or can be bothered bro, lol

:sos: i need a camera :lmfao:

Once i have the car back i will defo sort pics out.
I found this and with a magnifying glass you might just see the top of the seats lol
5731148355_332ec3a8eb_z.jpg

Well i have just taken 2 sets of rear seats to MJ's,and hopefully i will come back with one that fits a treat next week.

I have also hopefully sold my old seats to a friend and forum member :)

how are they being trimmed matey
Well its the S5 ones being adapted to make them fit the a3 perfectly (hopefully lol)
Also a couple of small other bits being done.

And i will defo get pics when done ha ha

Well its the S5 ones being adapted to make them fit the a3 perfectly (hopefully lol)
Also a couple of small other bits being done.

And i will defo get pics when done ha ha
oooo i bet they will look awesome when done defo a nice touch dude , lol hahaha camera needed lol

My computer screen can't wait to see Evocos and N8 cars together! Background screen, iphone screen...it's goin everywhere

My computer screen can't wait to see Evocos and N8 cars together! Background screen, iphone screen...it's goin everywhere

Thanks mate,well it should be happening soon,Maybe i will have my new wheels on by then aswell

My favourite A3 out there, this. Will look amazing with those seats Jules.

Heated rears too?

My favourite A3 out there, this. Will look amazing with those seats Jules.

Heated rears too?

Cheers mate ;)

Not heated at the minute,sod the rear passengers,i reckon you will like the other little touches.
Nothing amazing its just all in the detail lol

I feel the same! THE two best SB's, one picture, bliss!
i totally agree with this defo two awesome looking cars both of them one day i'll finaly get round to having a little retrim in mine but thats a winter job for me too many shows to go to this year lol

i totally agree with this defo two awesome looking cars both of them one day i'll finaly get round to having a little retrim in mine but thats a winter job for me too many shows to go to this year lol
Thanks Fran
I look forward to seeing what you do to your interior next year

As long as he stays away from the red and cream, it'll be reet :laugh:
haha oh i will be i put it up on facebook too and everyone said red and black lol , so im thinking red and black now :lmfao: , what would you say n8 black leather, red alcantara with red stitching or just full black leather with red stitching

not a fan of full leather really but i suppose i could learn to love it if it looks like that lol :wub: :wub: ive got the sport/s-line seats in mine tho not buckets

Black leather,red stitching will look awesome.

Well i'm hopefully getting the car back saturday afternoon,from the faulty turbo issue.
I'm also off to birmingham saturday morning for some cloaky parts i need for the next mod.
And hopefully off to mj's the middle of next week for the rear seats.

Fingers crossed it all go's to plan lol

Black leather,red stitching will look awesome.

Well i'm hopefully getting the car back saturday afternoon,from the faulty turbo issue.
I'm also off to birmingham saturday morning for some cloaky parts i need for the next mod.
And hopefully off to mj's the middle of next week for the rear seats.

Fingers crossed it all go's to plan lol
yes will look into prices of that cheers for the advise julian and n8 , soz for the hijacked thread lol , ooo cant wait to see these mods :)

love this mate, decided i'm selling the avant & getting a SB next for the missus. this plus a few others here will be a big inspiration.

love this mate, decided i'm selling the avant & getting a SB next for the missus. this plus a few others here will be a big inspiration.
Thanks mate,i know that plate i just cant think what from.
Blue or silver avant,but cant remember which ?