My sportbacks 14 week makeover

Amazing mate!

Where did you pick the roofrails up from? looks like a scary job but im sure its definately worth it, espescially with the respray!!

Ebay mate,they were 300 brand new,i offered 200 i they accepted ;)
And thanks

WOW Absolutely loved that video! the quality of the detail and those cars just look amazing! perfectly mixed in with Bounce! :wub:
Your cars are epic! How did you get the paint work looking so great? one thing with my car that depresses me is the paint work as the last owner ruined it with small chips and scratches :whip:

Is the cream interior in the video from the Bora?
Thanks mate,well the sportbacks been painted and the RS is pretty clean with origianl paint.
Just lots of waxing lol.
The bit that bugs me is the scratched screen on the sportback showing up under the lights in the video but never mind.
Most of the interior shots are of the bora but the recaro pole positions are from the RS
The sportback has red nappa but was to dark to film at night,which i was a bit gutted about.

Didnt notice any scratches... your just being paranoid! :p

How much did the repaint set you back? might consider it as its the probably the one reason i dont show my car off :3sadwalk:

Those interiors from all 3 cars are beautiful! you are probably well proud!

Cheers Luke,well its as i thought but didnt want to say lol
Blown turbo :0(
Never mind,new one ordered so should be sorted soon,atleast i know it will be good from now.
I would like to have gone hybrid,but cant really warrant it as the misses only tootle's round in it.

Itwasntme,yeah maybe i'm a little anal lol,but maybe if you got a good detailer on it,that would
improve it alot,It is pretty amazing what some of these dudes can achieve.
Painting a full car isnt cheap,so you have to really want it to make it worth while.
The other downside is once you repaint its never as hard as audi paint so only chips in time anyway :0(

Hmmm... Im afraid a detailer will take a look at my car and just laugh at me and tell me it will cost something ridiculous to bring up to a half decent standard. :crying:

Well my new turbo has turned up today,so i am hoping to have it back real soon so i can,get the next mod
added :yahoo:

Well i have the car back and running well ;)

I also managed to get an S5 interior,i have been looking for one for ages but in the red nappa
to match what i already have so keep costs down.
The fronts are already in,and my goal is to modify the rears some how to get them to match
up with the fronts.I'm not sure if its possible but will certainly try lol.
They were very dirty and had a fair few dimples i have managed to get most out with a hair dryer.
Heres the seats,i know most of you will have seen Lukes and Chris's that loot spot on.

So if anyone is after a cheap red leather standard trim give me a shout as it will be available
very soon
s5sb5.jpg

s5sb2.jpg

Your car is stunning, that video is just ace...

Thanks mate :icon_thumright:

Which one the sportback or RS lol
Technically i supposes the sportback is the misses's,i mod it and she drives it ha ha

the rears will go in but its hard work mate. need a trimmer to sort it for you.

the rears will go in but its hard work mate. need a trimmer to sort it for you.

Why do you know if its been done ? Yeah i will be speaking to mj he has done all the other bits ;)
I've used him for years he is the man

Good buy mate!!! Those r next on my list! They'll look great in your/ your misses SB. Can't wait to see the results and very interested to hear how you get on with the rears...

Good buy mate!!! Those r next on my list! They'll look great in your/ your misses SB. Can't wait to see the results and very interested to hear how you get on with the rears...

Thanks mate, i'll keep you updated,i really like the fronts but love the rears,Ive just seen Warren has done
this and his looks really good,so i cant wait now ha ha

Why do you know if its been done ? Yeah i will be speaking to mj he has done all the other bits ;)
I've used him for years he is the man

Jules i will give you a bell when am home saturday some time, am on a my last night shift so am not sure what time i will be getting up tomoz mate. we will sort it then mate.

pluss the seats look good mate found it hard myself to find any of these.

Well i took the sportback and rs to Alltypes in Wales,it was a good show apart from
the shocking weather.
At the end of the day i was told i had won top 5 watercooled,which i was really pleased about.
I said for the RS,they said no the sportback,which the misses thought was very funny lol.

Also a massive well done to Ian kelly with his lovely S3,we were amongst some very big show cars.
Heres a pic i found of it.
DSC06379.jpg

well done yesterday mate, agree the weather was shocking, was great to see all the hard work has paid off

Big thanks Matt,I couldnt have done it without your constant help,you now how
much its appreciated.

Anyway we cant have you winning everything lol

Looks spot on mate, I kinda like the look of the rear without roof spoiler too, gives it a nice round *** :) Did you get the rear S5 seats in and finally lets have some pics of the interior now pls :anbet:

Looks spot on mate, I kinda like the look of the rear without roof spoiler too, gives it a nice round *** :) Did you get the rear S5 seats in and finally lets have some pics of the interior now pls :anbet:
Cheers RS,i decided to not fit a roof spoiler,and just paint it black to carry on the look of the glass roof.
Its pointless us all trying to do the same thing lol.
Thats why i'm also leaving the rear wiper,and the misses prefers it for practicality.
I have sourced a doner rear seat to transfer the S5 rears,after loads of great info from Warren.
So i just need to find time to get to MJ interiors for the work.

Also fingers crossed i may have sold my old red leather to help fund it.
Sorry i only have this pic pre S5's,but will post up once in ;)
sportbacktrim.jpg

Best colour combo in my eyes and you've done a killer job on this mate.

The slightly annoying thing is that I had a similar look planned for my new project. :)

The slightly annoying thing is that I had a similar look planned for my new project. :)

Cheers mate,
its not a problem knowing me it will keep getting changed anyway,i already have idea's on new wheels ;)

you should chuck up some more pics Jules, you have gone mega with this !

Cheers Fran and Warren
Once the seats are all sorted i will sort some pics :)
TBH i am rubbish,none of these pics are from me,just a few mates have taken and ones i find online lol.

I always forget my camera or just cant be bothered to take any,i must try harder :laugh:
And thanks for all the help Warren :icon_thumright:

haha dont worry mate i take all mine with my camera phone thats why most look crap , must get a proper camera as n8 keeps telling me all the time lmao