my sport back :)

scottie123

(●̮̮̃•̃) (●&#
Reaction score
I haven't been around as much lately on the forum, due to various reasons, so I thought I would post some pictures up for you guys.

My camera is on a phone and crap, and I cant take a picture to save my life, but hey ho, I hope you all like

12062011314.jpg

12062011316.jpg

12062011319.jpg

120620112010.jpg

120620112014.jpg

120620112011.jpg

120620112016.jpg

120620112017.jpg

Nice motor Scottie, have you modified the head lights yourself or did you purchase some more?

Scottie, you know me mate, goes without saying, but only thing I'd say is lose the chrome center caps, really doesnt suit the rest of your good work, led's look good aswell well done.

Looking lovely!
I'd be interested in how you did the LED's too. Have you got a build thread on them, or any close up photos of them when they're turned off?
I assume they're the E-Class ones?

Looks good mate, You must share how you did the LED lights!

looks good lad, yep... how you do those lights :uhm:

Like those LED's mate, good job, car's looking nice. I'm with Nige on the caps though not matching other bits on car.

I agree with the caps also .Love those rims ,Are they available in 19?

how did you do the lights mate perhaps a thread to show us ?

Scottie, you know me mate, goes without saying, but only thing I'd say is lose the chrome center caps, really doesnt suit the rest of your good work, led's look good aswell well done.

+1

apart from that looking good!! i like the L.E.D's too... best aftermarket conversion i ever saw :applaus:

Scottie lad, put us all out of our misery .. how you do those lights? :drool: i think you'll get the impression everyone likes this mod

Good work Scottie. Love the LEDs and would also like to know how you fitted them.

Loving it mate. It just reminds me though - must get the car lowered :banghead:

Don't think so but I have some 18"s available (shameless plug)

Yes fella, looking good:happy: Like the led in the headlights and the new alloys:happy:

Cheers Ash! I love my new wheels. I really wanted 19's, but you cant get these in that size, so stuck with the 18's as they just give me wood :)

love the new bbs rims scott bang tidy matey

Cheers Fran. Worth the wait? lol

Nice motor Scottie, have you modified the head lights yourself or did you purchase some more?

Both really :)

Appreciated Nigel . TBH, I am still undecided atm. I went for chrome powder coat on the nuts as I fancied a bit of summer bling, and when the wheels where not on the car they looked :wub:. However, as you say, they do look a bit out of place on the car . Jury is still out :)

Like those LED's mate, good job, car's looking nice. I'm with Nige on the caps though not matching other bits on car.

You guys are slowly persuading me ;)

If you could get them in 19's, I'd be on them quicker than a rat up a drainpipe, but sadly you cant

+1

apart from that looking good!! i like the L.E.D's too... best aftermarket conversion i ever saw :applaus:

Thanks bud :rock:

nifty work on the LED's mate

Cheers fella. Nifty is good :~)

Loving it mate. It just reminds me though - must get the car lowered :banghead:

Lol, been on my list for ages. I was running on eibach pro springs and dampers for a while, but just wasn't happy with the ride height as it just wasn't low enough for me. Now have some kw coils on, and loving them. Only been on a couple of weeks , so they are still settling, once they have, I will fine tune the ride height and get it perfect. (well as perfect as my drive will let me get them. Damn stupid apex . Currently got about 10mm clearance under car when leaving my drive, so atm no more low's, but I am going to get my drive redone at some point so I can then drop a bit more :)

Don't think so but I have some 18"s available (shameless plug)

Do I get commission ? PMSL

Looking lovely!
I'd be interested in how you did the LED's too. Have you got a build thread on them, or any close up photos of them when they're turned off?
I assume they're the E-Class ones?

Looks good mate, You must share how you did the LED lights!

looks good lad, yep... how you do those lights :uhm:

+1
LEDS on a 05 plate? Aftermarket or retrofit?

Scottie lad, put us all out of our misery .. how you do those lights? :drool: i think you'll get the impression everyone likes this mod

Good work Scottie. Love the LEDs and would also like to know how you fitted them.

I kinda get the impression some of you are interested in this mod.

There is one major factor to consider with this mod Form > function :)

They were an absolute ball ache to do, took many many many nights to complete, and tbh, they aint perfect, but it was the best I could do with the limited space inside the light housing.

I would love to do a build thread on these, but honestly, there is so much work involved in them, that I don't think I will be able to remember everything that I done !

I have got a few pictures somewhere, but I moved recently , and I am still trying to find a lot of stuff, including my ext. hard drive which the pictures are on!

Cheers for all the comments people, it is all appreciated :beerchug:

yeah man i love bbs rims lovely stuff , take a look at a subtle little mod i did over the weekend in my thread let me know what you think of it

yeah man i love bbs rims lovely stuff , take a look at a subtle little mod i did over the weekend in my thread let me know what you think of it

I wish I could paint :(

As always Fran, faultless work :)

I wish I could paint :(

As always Fran, faultless work :)
its easy with practice mate they do say practice makes perfect lol , thanks tho they are not perfect by any means just a i put the finaly coat of clear on a big gust of wind came and blew some sand over them fuming but you cant see it that much lol

Lol, been on my list for ages. I was running on eibach pro springs and dampers for a while, but just wasn't happy with the ride height as it just wasn't low enough for me. Now have some kw coils on, and loving them.

Hi mate, how would you compare them to each other in terms of ride comfort, quality and handling. I have a set of lowered springs and shocks on now recently fitted but like you feel I need some coils to get the height bang on, I should've listen to N8 and been a winner :lmfao: