My Sepang RS3

Real Thing

Reaction score
Hi been a member a couple of weeks and forgot to post up my Pictures so thought I'd share them with you loving the Car tempted to have it remapped as I had a TT-RS before with a MRC Map that transformed in into a different animal but think I'll leave it a copule more months as read of a couple of engine problems as well as a gearbox packing up:

rs004.jpg

rs002.jpg

rs005.jpg

rs001.jpg

Hi been a member a couple of weeks and forgot to post up my Pictures so thought I'd share them with you loving the Car tempted to have it remapped as I had a TT-RS before with a MRC Map that transformed in into a different animal but think I'll leave it a copule more months as read of a couple of engine problems as well as a gearbox packing up:

rs004.jpg

rs002.jpg

rs005.jpg

rs001.jpg

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Love the car, even though its not red, lol. Where are you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Very nice Second best colour lol

Sepang is ONLY £1735 extra so I think at about £2500 Extra you are allowed 1st Place lol

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Love the car, even though its not red, lol. Where are you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

I'm sure I will enjoy the forum although I would have to disagree in that the Best colour for the RS3 has got to be Blue it looks fantastic and has the exclusivity of being an RS Colour so stands out against all those A3s out there.
Now when I get the Ferrari I will agree and that has to be Red lol
Thanks for the welcome located nr Loughborough

Sepang is ONLY £1735 extra so I think at about £2500 Extra you are allowed 1st Place lol

I'm sure I will enjoy the forum although I would have to disagree in that the Best colour for the RS3 has got to be Blue it looks fantastic and has the exclusivity of being an RS Colour so stands out against all those A3s out there.
Now when I get the Ferrari I will agree and that has to be Red lol
Thanks for the welcome located nr Loughborough

Mine was £1700 extra also sepang would of been my second choice I think.

Mine was £1700 extra also sepang would of been my second choice I think.

Mine was cancelled order so with discount colour didn't really cost anything wouldn't have paid extra for the Blue if I'd have been speccing a new car my Choice would have been Suzuka or Daytona but after seeing sepang with the Aly pack I do feel it is one of the best colour combos on a RS3 (I know I am biased lol)

Stunning Mate, enjoy!

Did you have ED30 last and maybe GTR??

Stunning Mate, enjoy!

Did you have ED30 last and maybe GTR??

Sold the Edition 30 last month Just sold the GT-R I was going to put it away for the winter but got a good deal and will be collecting a new one early next year (March)

Beautiful car! I am discovering mine currently... what a machine!

Sold the Edition 30 last month Just sold the GT-R I was going to put it away for the winter but got a good deal and will be collecting a new one early next year (March)

Yeah John (Hurdy's) old one.

Nice!