My Scooby!

Nice car Alpine, enjoy the power.

Like a few others here, I had a classic a while back. Didn't have it very long, but it was fantastic to drive about like a nut.

It was an Rb5 and looked great in the subtle grey paint. I still think about picking another one up now, but tbh it was a better car to drive than own. The body panels were felt really thin and the paint would chip like crazy on the nose.

n

This was my mates old Scooby

e54423b7.jpg

QUOTE]

christ! someones dropped a box of bananas in the engine bay!
A bit yellow isn't it. The yellow boost hoses came with the intercooler kit and after that he just added other yellow bits like the vacume hoses and repainted the strut brace to match:jester:

Nice car Alpine, enjoy the power.

Like a few others here, I had a classic a while back. Didn't have it very long, but it was fantastic to drive about like a nut.

It was an Rb5 and looked great in the subtle grey paint. I still think about picking another one up now, but tbh it was a better car to drive than own. The body panels were felt really thin and the paint would chip like crazy on the nose.

n

compaired to the audi the car is very thin boned. nice and light weight!! Its been a week in ownership and so far so good. no rattles, no creaks no clonks. fuel aint that bad either. its had a better start than th B5 had so im hoping it will stay that way.

Cheers for all the comments, i was expecting to get hammerd with chav comments etc.

:)

compaired to the audi the car is very thin boned. nice and light weight!! Its been a week in ownership and so far so good. no rattles, no creaks no clonks. fuel aint that bad either. its had a better start than th B5 had so im hoping it will stay that way.

Cheers for all the comments, i was expecting to get hammerd with chav comments etc.

:)

You chav, get back to a proper car...

Lest you forget

:rolleyes::beee:

I thought this was an Audi forum lol :confused: sorry m8 should have got some extra cash and bought an S4, doh. I don't care much for the colour either, and from what I hear Scoobs cost alot of upkeep as the prone to going t*ts up. I was looking at buying either a Scoob or EVO but thought better of it went for an S4 lol, next car for me is def RS4 woot!

Hope you enjoy ya new moto!

I thought this was an Audi forum lol :confused: sorry m8 should have got some extra cash and bought an S4, doh. I don't care much for the colour either, and from what I hear Scoobs cost alot of upkeep as the prone to going t*ts up. I was looking at buying either a Scoob or EVO but thought better of it went for an S4 lol

Yeah, S4's are cheap as chips to run and can be worked on by your granny, and when the turbos fail it's a job that only costs twelve pence...............

Its all relative imo.

A scooby is a completely different class of car to an S4 imo.

One is the japanese equivalent of a ford focus, that happens to have 4wd and a big turbo, the other is a prestige saloon car.

S4's are ****** expensive to run, but the same applies to any prestige car, and gets more expensive still for the top of the range models like the S4/M3/AMG's etc

While the Scooby might be a capable car, i dont like the image it has garnered in its old age, and i prefer the subtleties of an Audi!

Yeah, why Is it I regularly see RS4s being driven in a sedate, responsible manner, yet I have never, ever seen an STI at less than 5000rpm? In the town centre?

Rushing to get to the Burberry shop before the caps are all sold out obviously lol.. only joking Alpine.