my s3 :)

Well I spoke with bill on Friday and I have booked car in for stage 2 but of a wait but I know how flat out bill is so 23sept was the closest day I could get and car is also goin in Wednesday for a new back box at infinity as the milltek one I have is too quiet not sure what I will have yet will speak with them and see what they recommend on Wednesday

Fitted my forge 007p today and car also went into infinity exhaust to have a new rear section milltek was a bit quiet for me the lads down infinity have done a really good Job it's a lot louder now prob a bit too loud it's ok but if it annoys me that much will have another box put in

Sad times clutch has started slipping :( so as it's getting mapped next month didn't give me a lot of time to get sorted but managed to get it booked in for next Friday

Well had clutch and fly wheel done today feels so much lighter now guy that done it for me said that the clutch was the original one so not entirely surprised that it started to slip 1k miles after mapping after all it did do 160k lol

Reactions: Locotoolman
Well had clutch and fly wheel done today feels so much lighter now guy that done it for me said that the clutch was the original one so not entirely surprised that it started to slip 1k miles after mapping after all it did do 160k lol

Wow 160k on original clutch, it must have had a very light footed previous owner I remember how light my clutch felt after it had been replaced, I thought there was something wrong with it

Steve