My s3 v6 build

Don’t get rid of the car mate you’ve come so far with it. Get it done oh and nice win on the bike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As much as the misses hates the car she said the same thing and is making me get up early to get a good day in on the car

Reactions: S3AMJ
Looks like the car is going to go up for sale maybe even be parting it out if there’s no interest as it is at a decent price, it’s sad day but keeping two cars and the motorcycle, mots, services and insurance just doesn’t make sense ☹️☹️

• Sad
Reactions: <tuffty/>
Sad to hear that bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I not sure I even want to sell it just need to sell it or finish it, I’m even debating selling the wheels and blue haldex so I can buy ecu and get down pipe made so I can at least have it running, just at the minute can’t justify spending more money towards it unless I free up some from this or my bike

Yeah I’m in turmoil over it, what parts/ fitting did you need to make your down pipe?
Was a selection of 3" 1d and 1.5d bends for the main dp... The waste gate was 2" bends...
IMG 20210807 154912 645

PXL 20210819 094223598

Also needed some straight 3" for the section from the dp to the exhaust but obvs its all custom to my setup... Top half of your dp will be similar but you will whatever you need to connect it all up...

<tuffty/>

Reactions: Tj 0785
No mate, you can't sell it, it's my turn to sell...unless we do a BOGOF deal.

Seriously though, the length of time you've kept it, without driving it, shows just how much love and passion you have for it...do you get that from any of your other rides?

Hope you make the right decision for you mate.

Just a little reminder of what a turbo can do for a VR.... (mine vs a Mk1 TT 3.2 NA)
PXL 20210828 125222145

:)

<tuffty/>

So I have the following that will be going up for sale
Brand new rear bumper insert (discontinued)
Brand new scuttle panel(discontinued)
Brand new genuine boot carpet
Brand new boot lid internal panel
Brand new boot lid
Brand new front grill surround
Brand new fog lights (after market )
Fog light grill surrounds
New cargo net oem
New rear sun blind
Brand new kufatec cruise control
Brand new silver project rear arms
Immaculate arm rest double cup holder

Hey dude... can you post this in the classifieds please?

Everyone else.... please DM TJ directly rather than post replies here... (soz dude, rulez am de rulez etc)

Hope this doesn't mean you have decided to sell up after all?

<tuffty/>

Sorry will do a classified post with prices and pictures tomorrow, I think im
Going that way as much as I want to keep it I just can’t get motivated with and and need to free up some cash it’s this or the motorbike and I think the motorbike is winning☹️

• Sad
Reactions: <tuffty/>
Sorry will do a classified post with prices and pictures tomorrow, I think im
Going that way as much as I want to keep it I just can’t get motivated with and and need to free up some cash it’s this or the motorbike and I think the motorbike is winning☹️
Hi

We messaged on eBay last night, found the thread - shame has to come to an end but only so many hours in the day!

Id love to get some of these parts for my car I’m trying to return to former glories - hopefully can sort something and I can collect.

Cheers

Hi

We messaged on eBay last night, found the thread - shame has to come to an end but only so many hours in the day!

Id love to get some of these parts for my car I’m trying to return to former glories - hopefully can sort something and I can collect.

Cheers
Message me what parts it is your after again had that many it’s a bit mad