my S3 new nose

mintie

Reaction score
anybody out there or is it just me,wifey damanged front end so i put an after market front bumper on, wasnt much more than an original from the stealers,surely the gills on the side should help with the inter coolers cooling:s3addict:

go to www.photobucket.com & register. Then you can upload your images then they'll give you a url link to them below the picture.
Then when your posting in here you type:-

:thumbs-up:

Pics! Pics! Pics!

:biggrin:

I'd post some of my recently fitted new front too, but for the time being I can only use the term fitted loosely :s

Anyway. Pics! Pics! Pics!

Regards,

Rob.

Your pics ain't working. :sign_pics:

Not normally a fan of after-market parts, but that looks good.

As said above. Are you going to get side skirts as the front looks lower then the rest of the car.

Markb said:
Not normally a fan of after-market parts, but that looks good.

I totally agree! You've pulled it off quite nicely! :thumbs-up: I like subtle changes if any at all when it comes to bodywork. Big spoilers etc. ruin sooo many cars it's criminal.

wasnt thinking of doing the side skirts or rear bumper just yet,its a case of finding something that looks right,all of the rear bumpers that ive seen all have the tail pipes put through ,i think that it looks a bit "young" the next thing on the shopping list is some black 18" avus or RS6 replicas:s3addict:

side skirts are probably the trickiest things to find for 8ls can look really chavvy if not done properly

after living with it for a week.
1, i love the way it looks
2, not sure weither i made the right decision
3, my wife hates it and keeps saying im a boy racer
4, im 34 so she must be wrong????

sitting here looking at it can anyone do a photoshop on it and remove the audi badge and put a de-badge grill on it, with the rings in the lower bottom center area

mintie said:
sitting here looking at it can anyone do a photoshop on it and remove the audi badge and put a de-badge grill on it, with the rings in the lower bottom center area

sorry mate but that will be be to much.. keep it subtle. :smile: