My S3 Build Thread

Have they changed the rules ? I just got mine through the MOT 2 weeks ago but had to run it for 20mins before it just clicked down from 3 toi 2 ...( thats an APR 200 cell cat) not a year old.

Guys at BCS were great as ever, rang with a mercy plea and they made and shipped within 24 hours, nice one guys, arrived 9:30 this morning and now fitted. Monday for retest, again!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guys at BCS were great as ever, rang with a mercy plea and they made and shipped within 24 hours, nice one guys, arrived 9:30 this morning and now fitted. Monday for retest, again!!!

It definitely was the CAT, replaced on Saturday and flew through the test. The CO levels were way out before.

A nervous weekend over

Reactions: KKOG and paddy
Finally booked in to Rtech inlet clean, fit runner flap delete and full remap inc DSG, happy dayz. Got a deal on at the moment and a slot within a week of booking sorted.

Reactions: ch1z64 and samuelh_888
9a127ea0264824fd4856f6a6cbd238a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great day at Rtech today, the guys there really know their stuff. Got the inlets and injectors cleaned then custom 2+ engine and DSG remap.

Long and short of it the super chip map was crap peaked at 330 then dropped off to 300, Really lean, Niki was surprised I hadn’t dropped a piston!

1 new injector and new plugs later Niki used his magic and got a steady 365 right across the Rev range, so 60 extra horses when you really need it, brilliant

Would highly recommend these guys, great stuff

fc856f4f1cecba95dc34a4966bb950c8.jpg

Reactions: Daveyonthemove and samuelh_888
Good choice

Great day at Rtech today, the guys there really know their stuff. Got the inlets and injectors cleaned then custom 2+ engine and DSG remap.

Long and short of it the super chip map was **** peaked at 330 then dropped off to 300, Really lean, Niki was surprised I hadn’t dropped a piston!

1 new injector and new plugs later Niki used his magic and got a steady 365 right across the Rev range, so 60 extra horses when you really need it, brilliant

Would highly recommend these guys, great stuff

fc856f4f1cecba95dc34a4966bb950c8.jpg

Ordered and fitted the new BCS sport centre section

ead1d3d4aedb6959133874f03053faf1.jpg

Pity I did just before lockdown!! With limited driving, I can’t help but turn off the music and open the windows

Great sounding piece of kit, really snarly, sporty sound and not louder than the original power valve section just a better more punchy sound

Can’t wait till lock down is over to give it some beans

Reactions: ch1z64