My RS3 brake upgrade!!

Matthaden

Reaction score
So after going to Ultimate dubs yesterday (1st VW type show in about 10 years) i decided to get my **** in gear and start looking at my RS brake upgrade. I fitted am running on the standard S3 wheels (not Black edition rotors) and offered up the callipers the other week as expected i needed 10mm spacers to fit using TTRS discs. I fitted 15mm spacers on the rear and have run it for about 2 weeks now with no issues apart from a slight catching on the rear from a bumper mounting screw. I have stripped the pads from the callipers cleaned them up and given them a fresh coat of Audis very own Daytona Grey along with the correct S3 logos. I hope to have more pictures soon once i have them fitted
IMG 0958IMG 0959IMG 0960IMG 0961

Reactions: S.
Yes they came with the RS3 discs as they are going on my S3 it was a case of the lesser of 2 evils replace the discs for TTRS ones or replace the wheel bearing and flange for RS3 ones. So went for the disc option!!

Hi mate, how did you get the s3 logo onto the caliper? I take it you repainted the entire caliper and then some how put the s3 logo on it rather than the RS logo? (I realise this is an old thread but the question is relevant and valid).