My RS

JimboS3

Reaction score
After what felt like forever since ordering it finally arrived and I picked up Monday night.
She has the dynamic pack and most of the other essential options ticked. Exclusive paint...Nimbus!
I haven't had a chance to get good photos yet so here are a few that were sent to me by my bro who is an Audi tech he pdi'd it!.
I opted out of the valet for obvious reasons. So not really seen it spanking clean yet.
The sound is crazy! The clips I've seen online do no justice. And the mag ride is noticeably better than the std setup on the rs3 I've been driving since sept.
I will update when I've had a chance to clean it.

Also just bought these to be fitted soon

And the reason I ordered in this colour! They look stunning sat on the driveway together!

Reactions: Richierich37, Raiden, rs333pao and 25 others
Mate this car looks absolutely incredible. Literally amazing honestly. Can't wait for more pics wp!

Love the car. Look forward to more pics. Enjoy it.

Lovely car, the RS is nice too!

Reactions: Ghost
Very very nice!!! As above.. we need more pics..

Great colour choice - goes perfect with all the black pack options ... Look forward to further pics after pick up.

After what felt like forever since ordering it finally arrived and I picked up Monday night.
She has the dynamic pack and most of the other essential options ticked. Exclusive paint...Nimbus!
I haven't had a chance to get good photos yet so here are a few that were sent to me by my bro who is an Audi tech he pdi'd it!.
I opted out of the valet for obvious reasons. So not really seen it spanking clean yet.
The sound is crazy! The clips I've seen online do no justice. And the mag ride is noticeably better than the std setup on the rs3 I've been driving since sept.
I will update when I've had a chance to clean it.

Also just bought these to be fitted soon

And the reason I ordered in this colour! They look stunning sat on the driveway together!
@JimboS3 - Gorgeous RS3 buddy

Looking foreword to more pics

Tell us more about the mirrors, i like them alot will look amazing

Reactions: Nardo007
Nice colour what is it? Nardo? although looks darker than Nardo grey?

Reactions: Nardo007
Sorry no photos of the two together yet. The Golf needs some serious tlc and the rs isn't staying clean for 5 mins lately. It's even harder to keep clean now I avoid the motorway...I'd rather a bit of dirt than a load of stone chips though.
Here are a couple of bad pics with the carbon mirror covers on. Excuse the filthy driveway and skip ha. We've not long moved in and haven't had time to clean it.
Roll on the summer....

Reactions: CJ92, xpoweruk, RGBARGEE and 9 others
Nimbus Grey...?I have seen this colour on older S6 car's....very left field....and unique enjoy mate

Reactions: JimboS3
Dont know why....but for some reason that reg number seems familiar??

Stunning mate
hope mine looks as good.
Ive gone Nardo with BSP,Black mirrors and Pan Roof for the effect.Went with titanium/graphite wheels but in an unexplained moment of madness omitted the privacy glass.I think ill go aftermarket and possibly wrap the rest of roof.I should have got rails too but was trying to economise:flushed:

Looks class mate. Love the colour. I originally was dead set on the Nardo grey spec like Hood has above. But having seen a Catalunya Red with black pack etc my mind is made up for red. Not everyone's choice but I love it.

Reactions: JimboS3 and Spaceman_RS3
Red? Do you mean faded orange ;)

TX.

Reactions: Radman, Danner3342 and RGBARGEE
Ha ha I can't really talk as mine is just primer after all :tonguewink:

TX.

Reactions: Radman
Really dont know? Just seems familiar to me! Did you buy direct from dvla?

Now sporting some black badges, given it a good exterior clean/ polished out a couple light blemishes and given her two coats of carbon collective oracle. Let's see how this stuff works and holds up! I think il be dropping it a little soon as it sits a bit high for my liking.

Reactions: Yorrick, Terminator x, Peter Metcalf and 4 others
Will soon be for sale....what is she worth? Mint no dents scratches or marks 5000ish miles. With rs plate!
Dynamic pack, super sports, wide wheels, sound and comfort pack b&o, black pack etc
All the essential options.
My mate is interested but I don't want to give it away.
In need of something bigger...

Go to a dealer and they give you the bottom price, than check what they sell these cars for, somewhere between lowest and top price of that could be a reasonable price? You can't ask the same price as a dealers top price, of course.

Was funnily enough looking at chopping mine in too! Went to BMW and looked at chopping it in there and they valued it at £35,000!!! Similar spec to yours with 3500 on the clock. Will definitely be better off selling privately if you can hold off.