My Rieger kit finally fitted

J7USS

Shuddup Foooool!!
Reaction score
Fitted my Rieger Kit this weekend, Still some Mesh to sort out but not doing the rear till I have my New exhaust fitted....

Honest opinions please.....
100_1004.jpg

100_1005.jpg

100_0999.jpg

100_0998.jpg

100_0997.jpg

Love it mate looks well, love the colour. what size wheels are you running and is it lowered?

Looks the business. :thumbsup:

I should get my bottom half colour coded. It looks so much better.

Im running on 19's with 235/35
Its the original sport suspension.Not sure whether to go for a gentle drop yet, reckon it looks ok as it is.

My Cam aint set up properley so doesnt really give you the true Colour, Once my Exhaust is on and Ive finished the Mesh then Ill post up some more.

Im think I tidy little Boot spoiler???

i'd just get an S-Line spoiler, whats the ride like on your 19's?

Niknak said:
i'd just get an S-Line spoiler, whats the ride like on your 19's?

Yes exactly my thoughts, Not too much over the top just splits that Bulky Boot look with a lip spoiler dont it.

Ill be completely honest mate, the ride aint much different.
When I say much I mean yes you get more road noise but the tyres are fresh so I reckon it will quiet down. Dont get me wrong, Its not mega loud, just notice a difference thats all.
Not bumpy at all, in fact it feels more locked to the road as I had the original 16s on with rubber dingys for tyres, felt too Boingy.

100_1015.jpg

I just love the stance of the B6, its amazing what a Kit does for a tranformation.

Verrry nice, clean cut and looks a lot better than the Votex kit and the sport line.
How much did it set you back and was it a straight forward fit.

Post some piccies when the grills are fitted.

Where did you get the kit from? how much did it set ya back?

a4sline said:
Verrry nice, clean cut and looks a lot better than the Votex kit and the sport line.
How much did it set you back and was it a straight forward fit.

Post some piccies when the grills are fitted.

I was originally going to go with the Votex but wanted to be different, I havnt yet seen one in the rieger, Dont get me wrong, Im still a fan of the Votex and Sline but he votex wouldnt suit my colour imo, Votex look great in Metallic and Sline in the Bright red look fantastic. I just wanted a kit that fills up the bottom half of the Car.

I paid £700 all in, thats Whole Front Bumper, Side skirts, Rear lower spoiler and Roof Spoiler, Its from Actual Rieger in Munich Germany through a supplier.

The fitting was abit of Ball ache, Me and my Bro started at 10am, finished at 7pm, Few too many tea breaks though and it got dark around 4ish so slowed us right down. Id say the pain was the Front Bumper, done my head in.

a4 2.4 se said:
Hi J7USS look nice who did the paint work?

My cousin did the Paint job, He's very good at what he does and he knows it so I try and not tell him too often.ha

What a transformation......new kit looks great,tuned it from an also ran into something special

J7USS said:
Honest opinions please.....

100_0998.jpg

Honestly? Really honestly................................?

It looks fecking stunning!!! :hubbahubba:

One of the best A4's I've seen for a good while. The 19" RSTT's look perfect, the stance is right, just lovely. Can't wait for the 100% finished pics'. What exhaust and tailpipes are you going for?

You must be well chuffed with it!!

BUB :beerchug:

Yes well chuffed mate, The transformation is great.

I was thinking of a Miltek but want to try and claw a little spending back so might go for a Powerflow, get rid of the cat and go for some suttle pipes.

Ive started now and the bug has taken over....the mrs keeps adding her sly comments but I sometimes can be death!!!ha

well my honest opinion is that the rear bumper is awful-looks like it should belong on a saxo or something, doesnt seem to have any class. but the front looks spot on mate!!!! just needs a little lip spoiler and a subtle dual exhaust to finish the rear off

I did say Opinions so I dont mind any Negatives, Saxo/Class?lol,we'll agree to disagree on that one (before James come along to stir things up - ha), I had thoughts about the rear bumper myself but once my Exhaust is fitted and the Mesh is sorted, it'll look alot better (IMO) Ill be more than happy!!

Thanks so far for the Opinions though.

The lip Spoiler is on its way, Going to colour code the Spotlight covers aswell I think..

J7USS said:
I did say Opinions so I dont mind any Negatives, Saxo/Class?lol,we'll agree to disagree on that one (before James come along to stir things up - ha), I had thoughts about the rear bumper myself but once my Exhaust is fitted and the Mesh is sorted, it'll look alot better (IMO) Ill be more than happy!!

Thanks so far for the Opinions though.

The lip Spoiler is on its way, Going to colour code the Spotlight covers aswell I think..

I looks fine. I reckon some oval tails would look great in there. I think just some black honeycomb mesh front and rear is all that's needed. But as you've said it's your car............

What engine is it?

Thanks. Its a 163 1.8t, remap coming soon aswell.......shhhh, dont tell the mrs!!

How are you going to get away with removing the cat'?

BUB :uhm:

You know what would also set it off really well not that is doesn't already? Satin or chrome mirrors. As you have large wheels you would get away with it, it won't look OTT???

I will have a mess on Photoshop for you

jonmusicman said:
You know what would also set it off really well not that is doesn't already? Satin or chrome mirrors. As you have large wheels you would get away with it, it won't look OTT???

ah you got me thinking now, More money!!!
.....Nice suggestion though I must admit.
Yes see if you can photoshop me some please mate.
I look forward to it.

bubstar said:
How are you going to get away with removing the cat'?

BUB :uhm:

Is it a Big job then mate??

I dont know to be honest, I havnt much knowledge when it comes to decating an A4.

I must admit it does look special, never too keen on red cars (bad experiences) but youve changed my opinion. I agree the stance is awesome on the B6 - looks ready to pounce. Well done
pav-g

I dont know y so many people dislike red cars- i think its the nicest colour for the a4. good suggestion also bout the satin mirrors they would look good

Superb transformation to smart runaround to mean'n'moody beast!

I really like the front and sides,not sure about the back,will be better with the mesh on and some shiney pipes sticking out.Needs a spoiler to finish it though.:icon_thumright:

Booth_S3 said:
Looks really good mate, you pleased with it?

Yeah very pleased so Far, just got to sort out the Exhaust and mesh for the rear then ill be more settled.The rear looks unfinished at the min and its doing my head in already!!

definately going for chrome mirrors now, I was also thinking about having the spot lamp covers done in alloy silver?????? whats the opinions on that???

The lip spoiler is on its way so should have all complete within couple weeks..

will go a bit like this....

fc2532af.jpg

same colour as wheels

Mcgough said:
will go a bit like this....

same colour as wheels

Now I do like them, Gave me a twitch in my pants!!lol...

Have you had them Sprayed or are they Original???

How much are they for a pair?????

....and just out of Interest, WHY dont MY smileys WORK anymore?????????

J7USS said:
Is it a Big job then mate??

I dont know to be honest, I havnt much knowledge when it comes to decating an A4.

The cat' is bolted to the turbo so not really a hard job but the A4 has closed loop lamba probes (upstream and downstream). If you remove the cat' it will make the dash light up like a Christmas tree.......

The Yanks get by this with using special remap software but I doubt you'd be able to get a UK tuner to do this for you.

Euro Code Tuning do a bolt in test pipe.......

670_large.jpg

Fits 2002 - 2005 Audi A4/Vw Passat with K03, K04, or ATP Elminiator Series Turbos 3" racing downpipe deletes restictive cat immiediately after the turbo on the longitudinally mounted 1.8T. There is no welding or cutting necessary. The downpipe has a large 3" opening to take full advantage of the turbo flow and has provisions for the factory oxygen sensors. Typical gain is 200 to 400 rpm sooner spoolup and 40 ft/lb of wheel torque. HP gain is 10-15 on stock and K04 turbo and 30-40 on GT28RS or larger turbo. Our favorite when used with stock exhaust for ultra quite stealth sound. This part is for offroad use only. Comes with fasteners and smaller (14mm) head nuts to make installation much easier than the stock part.

Sounds great but I wouldn't run without a cat' in the UK................ :busted_cop:

BUB :beerchug:

Ah I see, So its looking like a Nice Exhaust then.
Ive heard of Piggy pipes?????...does that sound right!!!???