My Project Car - Loads of pics

Really liking this, some amount of work has gone into it!

Whats the finish like on the interior parts which you plastidipped? I need to do all mine when im swapping the headlining but unsure whether to paint them or buy black parts

Thanks alot mate :) i used this brand of paint called Bradleys Liquid Plastic, looks exactly like oem, about 15 quid a can and i did the grab handles etc

I think the RS3 badges are fair enough, as that was the aim. Still not keen on a rep though

But the supercharger badge? Give that one a miss.

Im off out to buy a "sport" badge for the 1.2 Clio the Mrs has.

Reactions: robbiemac
Looks pretty good to me. Is there much difference between S3 and RS3 skirts?

I'm definitely doing this mod myself in a few years, thanks for sharing. The OEM guys are ******, because it looks so... well OEM. Did you buy the bumpers, skirts new?

all body pannels bought from TPS brand new, headlights second hand

Awesome work dude! And don't worry about RS3 badges, your car deserves them! Only thing I don't like are the wheels, put on rotors and you'll be a spot on!

Sexy car
Love the seats and the rs3 look is super

You've done such a good job with it man, i like it! I understand why you have the RS3 badges as you wanted a rep, not something i would have done, but still i know where you're coming from so that's cool.

But just 1 thing, remove the supercharged badges as the RS3 doesn't come charged and doesn't have those badges.

Good ****** work though!

ive seen alot of rubbish out there.
mate, i wont slag you off but this
has to be a very good attempt.
just make sure you dont park the
car where bits get lifted by those
tea-leafs thinking its an rs3.
my score= 8/10

Looks ok, supercharged and rs3 badges are gash tho.

wheels r a bit ott also.

I really like this car and clearly alot of effort has been put into it! am i right in thinking the supercharged badges are off the american quattro's?

well i have been in the car a few times this week and i have to say such a comfortable ride! one thing is for sure the car is a real head turner!

hi Aah, just to jump in.
when you did the xenon headlights for this car,
did you have to change any covenience module?
well i have been in the car a few times this week and i have to say such a comfortable ride! one thing is for sure the car is a real head turner!

Like a few others, I really don't get the badges.

But I can really appreciate the work gone in, good job man!

Lots of work resulting in a very nice looking car! innovative fix for the arches, it's a beauty. :thumbsup:

But the wheels & supercharger badges are the only thing not to my liking ...as it's supposed to be a rep.:think:

WOW! That's really a head tuner, I'm considering buying a S-line 170 and do the same sort of conversion, my budget for the conversion is around 2k, but not entirly sure if that would last till the very end... considering I live in London and costs is often twice as much!?!

Really liked your conversion, and honestly I'll give a score 8.5/10

I personally don't like black, but liked this one, I would rather gone for dolphin grey, but that's fine... as long as you love it it's all that matters...

To be honest I would have spent the money on a more speedy car rather than 105 BHP, something like S-line 170...
Apart from that awesome job done! :)

:)

I am from London as well mate, just drive up to birmingham for the garages up there to do the work like i did... worked out much cheaper and work was spot on!

I am from London as well mate, just drive up to birmingham for the garages up there to do the work like i did... worked out much cheaper and work was spot on!

Thanks Ash!

Do you mind PM the garage exact address, contact detail etc, so I could make a contact before hand!
Do I need to be refered by your or it's fine!

Cheers

They did some good work on the wings, its hard to get the lines properly & add bulk as such, but looks good, the wheels do not suit it at all imho, kinda ruins the look & when I look at the pics it stands out like a sore thumb everytime, seat stitching isnt to my taste, but you cant deny it looks like good work bodywise, so I cant knock that, I think with some better wheel design it would look a damn sight better, so, well done.

They did some good work on the wings, its hard to get the lines properly & add bulk as such, but looks good, the wheels do not suit it at all imho, kinda ruins the look & when I look at the pics it stands out like a sore thumb everytime, seat stitching isnt to my taste, but you cant deny it looks like good work bodywise, so I cant knock that, I think with some better wheel design it would look a damn sight better, so, well done.

Cheers mate :) i prefer the look of the interior, once you see it in person you'd change your mind but its all down to our own tastes

the wheels were something different, the car has changed owners but il let you know if he decides to change the alloys and will put up pics :)

and yep the bodywork and arches were a pig but they came out good

Car has changed owners now.... But dont worry il update any new pictures or updates whenever i can....

And those who ask the price? Lol i wont disclose how much i spent but lets just say that they were almost all ordered from AUDI/TPS brand new and the Project Kahn Wheels were very expensive lol, but at the end of the day the car looks good, turns heads and its a great daily driver =)

Chao

boo..... Diluting the brand. You've done a cracking job, but I don't like it.

I think it was a brilliant job, done very well.

I agree. I like the look of an RS3 but I'm quite happy with tdi running costs :)

I'd do the same conversion if I had the dosh.....and skills!

Reactions: sliced
i want to ask you somthing if you no because i have a RS3 diffuser and my car the rear bumper is S3 but the 3-door but if i take the lower spoiler of the S3 sportback will it fit than with mod

it wont fit coz the sportback bumper is different from the 3 door.
the diffusers are not interchangable.

absolutely beautiful mate, question for you what kind of paint did you use to paint the silver lip at the back and at the front?? is it a matte aluminium one or something? could you tell me what you used plz much appreciated