My Phantom Black S3 with some goodies...

Looks great and the best colour too :)

Could you post some more details on the wheels and lowering. I am very keen on the BBS wheels but am not sure what offset and tyre size and where to buy them. Also has the ride changed much, I guess this could be down to the lowering though.

Thanks, A4

A4CAB said:
Looks great and the best colour too :)

Could you post some more details on the wheels and lowering. I am very keen on the BBS wheels but am not sure what offset and tyre size and where to buy them. Also has the ride changed much, I guess this could be down to the lowering though.

Thanks, A4

Hi, Wheels are 19" x 8J and the offset is ET50. I have used 235/35/19s. The tyre used has got a slightly thicker side wall then other 235s I've seen:think: and because of this I've had to remove a screw on each of the fenderliners due to it catching. I reckon the ride has improved as the H&R spring gives a nice soft ride in comparison with the stock springs which IMHO are quite hard...handling is second to none:rockwoot:

Very nice. Did you use only springs or a full suspension kit. Also can you give more details please.

Thanks

Very nice car...what did you use to get that shine?

Shame about the wheels.......

Wheels look fantastic - have always liked CH. The car looks great and yes nice and shiny. Thumbs up :)

Was it you who had the lovely MKV Golf GTi ?
S3 looks great by the way. lol

Thats got to be one of the best looking S3's i've seen, justy makes me want one even more now, just need to win the lottery!!

What sort of price would the wheel/tyre combo be in the UK?? any ideas?

Leetaylor said:
Thats got to be one of the best looking S3's i've seen, justy makes me want one even more now, just need to win the lottery!!

What sort of price would the wheel/tyre combo be in the UK?? any ideas?

Thanks dude, not too sure what it costs in the UK but here in SA it costs about R30000...just divide that figure by 15;)

What model are the BBS's looked on a site and there are loads that lookm similar! ie, CH, RS-GT etc etc??

Thought they were

Just done a price check, 4 wheels and 4 Goodyear Eagle's 225/35/19's come to arround £1850, not bad really.
Just need the car now!!!! lol

Rabbit222 said:
Thanks dude, not too sure what it costs in the UK but here in SA it costs about R30000...just divide that figure by 15;)
Assuming you mean 300000 rand, that's about £20k !!!

Stunning! Love the wheels and the tints work perfectly with the black paintwork.

Excellent love the whole look of it, what % are the tints?

Had the Optics grille fitted last week and am very happy with the result!

IMG_0001-4.jpg

IMG_0002-2.jpg