my other toy....

SteveBAM

Black '03 S3
Reaction score
didn't know where to post this so ill put it in here.Apart from my S3 which i have been in love with for the past 2 and a half years i am also a motorbike fan and i thought i would show you my bike. Its a suzuki Hayabusa and for those of you who are not into motorbikes its known as one of the fastest production bikes ever built.It produces 198bhp from 1290cc,mine has a full exhaust system and a remap and was dyno’d at 213whp.0-60mph 2,5sec's and top speed over 190mph..

My previous bike was a Yamaha r6 which i sold last summer and i was ready to through some cash going BT on my S3 but with the petrol prices sky high i didn't so i bought me self this little toy... :beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice bike mate, but please tell me you dont actually ride it in jeans and trainers

i do like and have rode 1
but there ****ing ugly from behind
and +1 jeans and trainers

Nice bike.
Was given the opportunity to ride one but turned it down. Wish I never now.

I do prefer the ZX12 and its quicker. Ok, only a little bit quicker but it's better looking. :)

Nice bike mate, but please tell me you dont actually ride it in jeans and trainers

My experience of Greece is you're pretty safety conscious if you wear a helmet!

Reactions: Juicy Jen, lil_coz and SteveBAM

you said it all..:thumbsup:
i do ride it in jeans and trainers and in summer with shorts also.I know its dangerous but we have very warm weather here and believe me its not very comfortable riding under the hot sun in a full racing suit...

Last edited:

LOL! So true! It's the same story in Cyprus. You see people on Ducati's without helmets and flip flops!

Nice bike though!

LOL! So true! It's the same story in Cyprus. You see people on Ducati's without helmets and flip flops!

Nice bike though!

Same in Ibiza. One year we had to take my mum to A&E and there was a British lass there who had come off her moped on a gravely corner (the gravel washes off the hillsides when it rains as most roads are carved into hillsides).

Not only was she turkey **** red sun burned, but where she had fallen off, her skin was absolutely ripped to bits, and then there was gravel ground into her flesh wounds where she'd been wearng a bikini (and still was!). That's gotta hurt, but it's the way it rolls out there.

Wearing leathers in 40+ degree heat is not on the cards!

Ouch! It's true though, the heat makes you think twice!

That reminds me of a few years back, there was a couple of guys on a Ducati type bike (not into bikes so if it looks big and powerful, it's a Ducati to me lol) and the rider was wearing full leathers, and the guy on the back had a helmet on, leather jacket but jean bottoms. They were coming the opposite way and the front tyre blew and flipped them both off the bike. I obviously stopped to make sure they were ok. The rider got up and could walk, but the guy on the back had his back end ground to hell from scraping on the floor. Wasn't pretty.

Very nice bike. Think the police had one in Cheshire for the 'cat and fiddle' road if I remember right.

They tend to wear shorts over here with the heat. Seen a few with flip flops on (or thongs as they call them!!!!!) Mad if they tumble, lots of sand here...ouch!

ok guys, you convinced me....ill NEVER wear jeans and shorts again...:p

213 whp ? so around 233 bhp at the crank ? more powerful than a 1000cc motogp bike ?

and as for the trainers and jeans, hot weather, that's no excuse, it'll be even hotter for you when you have to push yourself around in a wheel chair !! a girl at my work had a scooter, she used to wear trainers, i warned her and warned her, until she came off, broke BOTH ankles and couldn't walk for about 2 months, and she came off at about 20 mph, come off at 70mph and you'll loose your feet !

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, thanks guys, ill keep all these things in mind next time I ride...
:unsure: