My Other Car

ScottishA4B9

Reaction score
Well the reason I haven't been on here for a while (well apart from the infuriating ads and pop ups!) is that I have got another car.

I've still got my Audi, I just bought a 'fun' car.

Its a 2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. 4.6L V8 from the Ford Mustang. 2011 being the last year of manufacture and the most desirable one to have. 56k miles and direct from a Police Department in Florida. Only been driven by the same Officer so it is immaculate and has ZERO rust, even on the underside. It came from a vary small and affluent area which only has a 30mph speed limit so it's not been driven hard.

It is completely original and everything works including the lights and sirens. It has the prisoner partition in the back, Laptop stand in the front, shotgun rack, bullet proof doors etc etc. It's rare in that as a Fleet Car it actually has extras: Electric Adjustable Pedals, Electric Seats and Cruise Control.
I was hoping to take it to car shows next summer, and do the odd Wedding, Prom , TV/Film work.

Always seen these cars in the movies and fancied one, so got one. These cars have a cult following in the US and are utterly reliable (I know.....Ford and reliable in the same sentence! lol) and designed to do at least 600k miles. It is the only original one in the UK and possibly Europe.

IMG 3689
IMG 3573
IMG 3682
IMG 2238
IMG 0374
IMG 0282
IMG 0283
IMG 3717

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinky1959, scotty76, pierreluigi88 and 14 others
You are mad, in the nicest possible way :)

Reactions: rasA4 and ScottishA4B9
OMG looks like a size of a mini whale lol
Good to do a side by side picture comparison with your B9

love it - can you just drive it in the UK or are there rules preventing you
I can legally drive it in the UK as it bares no resemblance to a UK Police Car. Obviously I can't drive around on the public roads with the lights and sirens on. I have the kill switch activated when driving it on public roads which prevents the emergency equipment being activated.

Reactions: Sandra
Quick tip. Use and buy Tapatalk Pro, zero ads for your mobile. What phone do you have?

If you are using a browser, download a add blocker.

Quick tip. Use and buy Tapatalk Pro, zero ads for your mobile. What phone do you have?

If you are using a browser, download a add blocker.
I gave up on Tapatalk a long time ago as it wasn't compatible with my iphone and was buggy as hell. I have an iPhone X currently.

I gave up on Tapatalk a long time ago as it wasn't compatible with my iphone and was buggy as hell. I have an iPhone X currently.

So was I but they started updating Tapatalk pro again. It’s nice and simple now. Give it a go. It’s not bloated like the other app.

Also another one I recommend on your iPhone for ad and tracking blockers is 1BlockerX. Making browsing in safari bearable including stopping trackers.

Tapatalk Pro by Tapatalk https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/tapatalk-pro/id585178888?mt=8

1Blocker X - Adblock by Salavat Khanov https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/1blocker-x-adblock/id1365531024?mt=8

Ps love the cop car. What’s it like on petrol?

I have the kill switch activated when driving it on public roads which prevents the emergency equipment being activated.
I'd love too be able to drive around in a car like that, would be so tempted to put that kill switch to ON though...

Reactions: ScottishA4B9 and Sandra
Don't know where in Lincolnshire you are, but if your close to Newark Showground a friend of mine runs a Car Show in the summer months there. I'm sure that would go down a treat with adults and kids !

https://www.facebook.com/horsepoweratthehall/
I'm just outside Lincoln. I would attend that but just been offered a good sum for the car so debating whether or not to sell it.

This car would look so good blacked out.
Meguiars have one all blacked out and slammed to the ground. I can't really do much to this to change the originality as it would destroy the value (and as I said, it's the only original one in the UK and probably Europe!). I do have a big Push/Nudge bar for the front.
There is one other 2011 car in the UK, that is a plain black ex-detectives car. It doesn't have any of the Police equipment or markings, just a Spot Light.

Reactions: WesT-gefül
Well the reason I haven't been on here for a while (well apart from the infuriating ads and pop ups!) is that I have got another car.

I've still got my Audi, I just bought a 'fun' car.

Its a 2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. 4.6L V8 from the Ford Mustang. 2011 being the last year of manufacture and the most desirable one to have. 56k miles and direct from a Police Department in Florida. Only been driven by the same Officer so it is immaculate and has ZERO rust, even on the underside. It came from a vary small and affluent area which only has a 30mph speed limit so it's not been driven hard.

It is completely original and everything works including the lights and sirens. It has the prisoner partition in the back, Laptop stand in the front, shotgun rack, bullet proof doors etc etc. It's rare in that as a Fleet Car it actually has extras: Electric Adjustable Pedals, Electric Seats and Cruise Control.
I was hoping to take it to car shows next summer, and do the odd Wedding, Prom , TV/Film work.

Always seen these cars in the movies and fancied one, so got one. These cars have a cult following in the US and are utterly reliable (I know.....Ford and reliable in the same sentence! lol) and designed to do at least 600k miles. It is the only original one in the UK and possibly Europe.

View attachment 171546 View attachment 171547 View attachment 171548 View attachment 171549 View attachment 171550 View attachment 171551 View attachment 171552 View attachment 171553
@ScottishA4B9 - Love it buddy ! :thumbs up:

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
This is the coolest thread I've ever seen.

Congrats on the purchase. Seriously jealous!

Reactions: ScottishA4B9 and Sandra
Hi All - And apologies for so shamelessly resurrecting an ancient thread - however thought I would share a photograph of my 1989 Mercedes 560 SEC.

WhatsApp Image 2020 05 20 at 183035

Reactions: Jcbmally, cuke2u, paul wev and 1 other person