My new S3 SB (pics)!!!

West yorkshire mate, im gonna get the car detailed and post more pics on the pictures section.

I have been beeped at by a few young lads already who have proceeded to wind there windows down and tell me how nice it is, lol

You getting Nathan to detail it ? , he has done a few i have seen including one of mine ( Ni Nath! )

Check this $hit out ! One of mine he did.

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=80010

ooops N8 on here is ya man

Good shout on the dealer sticker, didnt even notice it (too busy looking at the rear LED's)

Gonna look into dension tomorrow, forgot to order the Audi ipod connection when i ordered it but it seems i can get a better deal doing it aftermarket (like most things i presume)

Havent asked N8 to detail it, is he in the yorkshire area? read a few posts from him and he seems like the forum pro.

If you could lick your nads you would, lol.

My name is N8, not:

prince.jpg

Havent asked N8 to detail it, is he in the yorkshire area? read a few posts from him and he seems like the forum pro.

Shout me a pm, and yes I'm fairly close to Yorkshire.

LOl!

And very nice car and nice colour choice. A brand new car is a far away prospect for me!

Will do N8, yeah they are the Audi bucket seats, had them in the last S3 but these seem even deeper, they are already sagging though, i read a post on this a while ago and they all seem to do this (my last ones did), im tempted to contact audi but im guessing the fact that the leather is so fine theres prob nothing you can do about it

Lovely !!

On the subject of remapping just go for it, I had mine done at 300 miles, I still held back redlining until I did my first track day in it at a shade over 1,000 miles.

Incidentally my car never used a drop of oil in 10,500 miles and ran as sweet as.

My new one should be here by 21st jan, really missing those bucket seats :)