My New S3 8v

Tobe

Reaction score
Picked up my new s3 about a month ago and have been hooning it round since I got it. Just a couple of pics of it before I start playing with wheels and stuff.

Cant wait for tuners to get past the security on this thing.

bf32c44e9b8649e68b60f1ff1e0d2e7d.jpg

3f13e9f8b3efacd483e0ea60d288182f.jpg

Reactions: lucas-suisse and monopole
In retrospect, pano roof , that's what I should specced. Everything else I'm happy with.

Nice.

Black pack, glacier white, Sportback, panoramic roof. That's what mine will look like.......... I hate you for posting this so far away from my delivery.

I was lucky this was in stock panoramic roof, black optics, glacier, bang and olufsen, tech pack, comfort pack, keyless and the optional wheels which I think look worse than the standard ones.

Tech pack and b&o are the best options by far, wouldn't have bought it without that

Looks very nice buddy :thumbs up:

Didn't they give you a front number plate? :uhm::laugh:

Looks really good, glad I went for pano roof. White and black pack does look good - would be my first choice, but mrs z4 is white.

Looks great the white and black pack really compliment each other...........

Very nice mate, brilliant spec too. Glad I ordered black pack with the glacier white looks very nice. Just a shame I have to wait till next year to get it.

Oh so lovely, you got balls tuning it though.

I used to be into doing it but when you see stuff go wrong you think f that as long as it works its fine!