My new S1

Claud19

Reaction score
Hi all, ordered my S1 in November and it's due to arrive the end of this month fingers crossed!

Iv gone for,
Vegas yellow
3 dr
Quattro interior/exterior
Hill hold
Heated seats
Privacy glass
High gloss black styling pack
Aluminium air vents
Park sensors
And the 18" Matt back alloys

What's people's best and worse point about their S1 so far?

Reactions: Ian Whiffen
To be totally honest the steering could do with a touch more feel but that's the only negative.
Really love the car and the low down torque makes it so easy to drive.
Wish I'd got keyless entry but that's about it and quite like the standard seats.
Well worth the wait!!

Yeah I wish I went with keyless entry!

I previously had a mk7 golf gti and I loved the car to pieces! So need to wait and see how the s1 compares!

Just wish it was here now!

My worst point is that I'm waiting for mine!!

Some nice options there. That's a long wait since November I ordered early Feb and expecting in a few weeks time hopefully, the wait is painful!

Nice spec, and great shout on colour. They look great in yellow

Any plans to mod?

Yeah they do, they look good...

Black roof, black tailgate then see what else..

Welcome to the Forum "Claud19"..Good to see another "Yellow", excellent choice indeed. (only because we got one but a 5 doors version):laugh:.
The worst point so far with ours is lack of reverse camera, the parking sensor couldn't detect road side concrete curve..scratch the back wheel slightly when parking yesterday:(

The best part is the looks you get especially in Yellow, it's so in your face lol. I had the keyless entry and start and sometimes when the key is in my pocket the ignition comes on but it doesn't start

Welcome to audi-sport.net Claud. Nice spec. Time will fly in. Look forward to some pics when you collect. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Yes I bet I saw one parked up a few weeks ago and my mouth dropped as soon as I saw it!

I have seen you can get an after fit camera so I might invest in that!

Pics will defiantly come as soon as I pick it up!

hi and welcome.i was going to start a thread about how much i love my car,but i will just put it here.

the best bits......the whole car.i came from a gtc vxr with 280bhp and was slightly worried about the drop in bhp.but now im driving it,i know i made the right choice.you will love it.its such a fun all round car.very refined.oh and in the rain its great,put in into a corner and get the power down,let the car do the rest,it will fill you with confidence.enjoy mate.

hi and welcome.i was going to start a thread about how much i love my car,but i will just put it here.

the best bits......the whole car.i came from a gtc vxr with 280bhp and was slightly worried about the drop in bhp.but now im driving it,i know i made the right choice.you will love it.its such a fun all round car.very refined.oh and in the rain its great,put in into a corner and get the power down,let the car do the rest,it will fill you with confidence.enjoy mate.
same here , i came from a 400 bhp tt rs and im enjoying the s1 far more

Reactions: PastS1Owner
Sounds like I'm going to enjoy it!

yeah I missed the traction in the wet with the GTI. My other half has a Mk7 Golf R and handles much better in the wet! Be a bit of a competition when I get my s1

Tomorrows the day I finally pick up my s1! Pictures will be on as soon as I get s chance!

Reactions: PastS1Owner
Sorry if I assumed male. Don't take offence to boy. Lucky boy is just the turn of phrase!

I know but I'm a girl that's all, I didn't take offence :)

I'm here! Pics will follow!!

Reactions: Luc s1 and josedebardi
437d01b061fb5d6446a9b5446309f483.jpg
4272e9ab970bf1f026adbf7a3f45321d.jpg
aa7f9f59c7ab8871b66d7f04f6f1208a.jpg
88824c24e44ead5bab06f58729e9bf7d.jpg

Reactions: nezhayley, SamS1, shakey_hand_man and 4 others
Sweet looking S1 Claud. Definitely the right colour!

You've got the pano roof so the contrast isn't so striking. Looks more like the 5 dr with all black roof.
Yeah don't know why it's called a panoramic sunroof as it's only the front part that's glass. I did expect it to be a total glass roof front to back. Is nice driving round with it open tho, can hear the exhaust more lol

Reactions: josedebardi
Yeah don't know why it's called a panoramic sunroof as it's only the front part that's glass. I did expect it to be a total glass roof front to back. Is nice driving round with it open tho, can hear the exhaust more lol

Full width = pano in Audi world. I agree it would be nice if the rear part was a fixed piece of glass. I expect there is some structural reason not too.

Full width = pano in Audi world. I agree it would be nice if the rear part was a fixed piece of glass. I expect there is some structural reason not too.
Yeah all that torque would pop it out

Reactions: s3_trev and josedebardi
Just washed and polished my OtherHalf's for the first time, thank God I have a garage, it is rainning now. "Claud19", your 3 doors looks fantastic, didn't know there are so many combinations of Yellow..

Attachments

• S1 001.jpg
    S1 001.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 272
I know they all look so so good! I just can't stop looking at it!

The yellow does look amazing and it is always guaranteed to get you noticed. I think it's funny the amount of attention the car draws even 3 months on. Enjoy.

Yea, the attention thing takes some getting used to. Very often get comments from passers by as I get in/out too. For me the yellow/black outlandish look OR the debadged, no Q pack sleeper look are the ways to go on the S1 :)

Nice looking yellow one Claud! Black pack and the roof suit that well.