My New Glut Orange S3

No need to worry about the U.S orange side markers in the LED headlamps either lol - saw that a retrofit with EU spec lamps was popular or tinting them.

I still think the car needs E-codes but they run about 1500 for the set.

Love it, makes me wish the UK would scrap front Number Plates as the front looks so much better without it.
Sure is copyright, where do I send the bill:friends:

We need them here in Canada also but I'll wait till I get pulled over before I put it on. Looks so much better without it.

Reactions: Rob2k68
Thanks for all the kind words. Super happy with the car so far. I love the color. Trying to stop the urges to mod right now.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
That is something else. WOW! Slightly jealous now.

Where about do Audi advertise these exclusive colours?
Audi USA made 25 in Orange , viper Green, imola fellow & sepang blue

This Orange looks great
Not a fan of thee black tho, needs silver mirrors , grill etc

Just picked my car up from GTA in Detail/ Advanced Automotive Films. Kevin and Marco do an amazing job. Front end 3M pro paint protection and cQuartz. Can't believe how much the car pops now.

IMG_20160203_092643_zpsqex4xltn.jpg

IMG_20160203_092615_zpslohb6dy9.jpg

Reactions: Daveotto, albu, Gazjs and 5 others
Would love to see it in the flesh it looks incredible !!

Reactions: Simon L
Just picked my car up from GTA in Detail/ Advanced Automotive Films. Kevin and Marco do an amazing job. Front end 3M pro paint protection and cQuartz. Can't believe how much the car pops now.

IMG_20160203_092643_zpsqex4xltn.jpg

IMG_20160203_092615_zpslohb6dy9.jpg

That does look fantastic mate and really nice to see it in natural light!! The shots I've seen in the showroom make the colour look rediculous.

Cars photos have had a wee bit of lLM added...

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
Cars photos have had a wee bit of lLM added...

.....just a bit mate!! Big mistake coz they'd probably sell a lot more with pics like these.

That's gotta be metallic surely the way the lights hitting it ?

Just a cell phone shot. No filters or touchup. The car is a flat color. No metallics at all.

That's gotta be metallic surely the way the lights hitting it ?

I'm itching to have a guess mate but I reckon you'd do better asking Stevie Wonder!!

Jassy, what say ye ?

Too late!! lol Goddamit was gonna say flat too!

Audi USA made 25 in Orange , viper Green, imola fellow & sepang blue

This Orange looks great
Not a fan of thee black tho, needs silver mirrors , grill etc

So these colours are not readily available in the UK? Not that I can afford to spend 2K on paint anyway!

So these colours are not readily available in the UK? Not that I can afford to spend 2K on paint anyway!

I was told that you can order any audi in exclusive colors. My dealer has a norago blue S3

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
Just a cell phone shot. No filters or touchup. The car is a flat color. No metallics at all.

That makes the colour and the detailing job all the more spectacular it really is a stunner !!

Thanks, I was told that you can order pretty much any audi in any color they offer. Was a $3500 option though. My dealership ordered 4 exclusive S3. This one. A yellow one, viper green and nogaro blue. Very cool.
Audi USA are running special edition coloured saloons - I'm sure yours could be one of them... What interior does it have?

You can pretty much have any colour you want if you are willing to pay the premium for the Audi Exclusive services.

I'm itching to have a guess mate but I reckon you'd do better asking Stevie Wonder!!

Jassy, what say ye ?

Too late!! lol Goddamit was gonna say flat too!

I used to rave about this colour until l saw it on a RS3 ln the metal,said this before,say it again solar orange looks great when clean and and absolutely gash when dirty
The exclusive flat paints suit the hatchbacks better in my opinion, saloon suits pearlescent and metallic paint,yeah Audi have been doing these editions over in the states with contrasting stitching and door inserts if the OP'S is one of these spec eds? he should have orange stitching on the seats and doors and orange door trim embellishments although l think they had 2 trim levels Premium and standard think the Sepang and Misano had the standard interior and solar,viper,had the premium interior

I've seen pics of a red car with the red dash and door inserts that would normally be brushed alloy or the 3D piano black style - not sure if I liked it or not but that car also had the red air vents so looked a bit OTT.

Would love to see the OPs interior if the stitching is colour matched too.

Interior stitching is just white and the interior panels are aluminum like a normal S3. This car was just ordered with exclusive paint. It's not a Audi Exclusive car. The Audi exclusive cars were only offered in the US. I'm in Canada

Reactions: Jassyo06
I've seen pics of a red car with the red dash and door inserts that would normally be brushed alloy or the 3D piano black style - not sure if I liked it or not but that car also had the red air vents so looked a bit OTT.

Would love to see the OPs interior if the stitching is colour matched too.

Screenshot 2016 02 04 12 00 21
Screenshot 2016 02 04 12 00 21
Screenshot 2016 02 04 12 00 03
in

Reactions: Bristle Hound and Rob2k68
Yeah that's it mate - they have the 'Audi Exclusive' badge on the door trims. Not sure if I'm a fan of the look or not ? ............

How do you fancy Spangle blue inlays ??
Not my taste mate, happy with the silver inlays but if l had blue stitched super sports seat's well why not
These exclusive saloon versions started at $52-$57,000 dollars which at the time £36/£39,000 which is a lot cheaper than over here

I like the look of the orange stitching. Thinking of dying the stitching in my car to match. Very simple to do.