My New Exhaust!!!

Rob W8

Reaction score
Website
www.w8performance.co.uk
Just got back from a trip to MIJ Performance in Walsall at the weekend.
Have to say I am really impressed with the service I got from Maz and the guys on the day. They got my car in on time and carried out all the work in a few hours.

Here are the pics and Maz has a video I think he is going to post.

audia3-5.jpg

audia3-4.jpg

audia3-3.jpg

audia3-2.jpg

audia3-1.jpg

The wife drives the car during the week and she wouldnt have approved of a noisy exhaust /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif so the guys sorted me out with a nice and quiet one. Although when you give it beans it sounds awesome!

They spent a long time getting the perfect fit around the rear axle, here the Audi exhaust was flattened to get clearance and now it is beautifully curved around and through to the backbox.

They checked it all over on the ramp and even came out for a test drive over as many manhole covers and bumps as I could find to make sure it was ok! There is no knocking or banging and it is solid as anything.

It does seem to rev more freely than before, but then I am sure that is what I want to believe after parting with £350 so I guess as long as I am happy then that is all that matters!

Thanks again for all your help guys and I cannot recommend them enough. It is worth going along to see and hear the Skyline!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif

No way you got to hear the Skyline?! they didnt even show me it! :-( Good to hear your happy with it mate and it looks really good. Did you have a full system/cat back or what??

Regards
Dave

yes, its a FULL CAT-BACK!

Gota get this vid up, so i'll pop a link up for everyone.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif how is it Rob? Settling in now?

cool! put a video's link in, if possible.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif... oh theres the nova in your av.

Have you seen the pimp my ride UK advert, it has 1 a mx'd up saloon Nova in it. lol.

Good to hear that the thrill is still there ROB, i hate watching the video as it makes me want mine to sound like that. lol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Has it settled in yet?? Whats it sound like now? & and are you still smiling like a b**** /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif everytime it whooshes!??
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

Dean_T the grade is T304 and is fully custom built. PM me if your interested and i will get you more details.