My new car...

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
So i been and checked this out tonight, FSH all the other good bits, Mint Bora.... I pick it up on the 9th of July..

Cant wait.
Image0096-1.jpg

Photo-1366.jpg

thecar2.jpg

thecar1.jpg

what ya think?

looks real good mate, wouldnt say no to that piece of car

Very nice dude. My mate has a MINT Bora lowered on JOM coilovers with BBS LM's and REVO mapped. Il try and find a pic if you want.

Very nice the Bora you got, looks like it already has some nice extras.

Looks lowered on spring and R32 wheels. What engine version is it, assume its a 1.9tdi 110,130,150 bhp. The interior looks very nicely done too with the two tone effect, thats not standard isi.

Nathan

its the 115 PD TDI and its on Coilovers (i forget the make) the interior was custom fitted buy the fella im buying it from. it looks nice dont it. I like the fact its different. I will be fitting a Euro style lip spoiler and HIDs (maybe projectors too) zorst and map. Shame it was not a PD 130 or 150 but i cant really let this one pass just because its not a 130 or 150. i mite fit a FMIC for looks but other than that i think its perfect. I love it already and cant wait to pic it up.

shame i never got to finish the Audi but im sure that will go quickly for the price its up for. :)

Ye my mates was a 115bhp. I wouldnt bother at all about the fact its not a 130 or 150bhp. Since seeing my friends going from standard to what it is now I have really fallen for Bora's, cool cars without shouting about it.

Alot of Bora owners either go for the EURO look or the US look. I think that car looks very good as it is. Only thing I would do is to remove the rear badges and just have the VW badge front and back but spray them black, will give it a little bit of a meaner look

if im honest.. i will be using the "T" from the TDi badge and putting on the end of the bora badge so it reads BORAT.(obviously removing the di too) childish or silly to some... i think its different! lol plus my little boy things its the funnest suggestion in the world!

Have been on ebay and such likes and quite fancy the de badged grill. im toying with a new DD head unit as well.... i cant sleep!!! meh! i also think Tints would compliment it also.

anyone had any experence with these HU`s? i only ever delt with alpine but really like the look and spec of this..
http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/pro...in-touchscreen-dvd-with-bluetooth_p-25968.htm
:)

Last edited:
lol loving his head lights.. proppa dubber bizzle! cheers for that nattie, ill check that out tomorrow as my lappys about to die!

few more from the fella..

Photo-0661bora.jpg

Photo-0662bora.jpg

Photo-1353copy.jpg

loving the stance on these borats... very aggresive! ii liiiiiiiike!

apparently she aint in with the deal! lol im happy with the car that will do!

Lovely car mate! When my wife nearly wrote my car off I was looking at Bora's. They look ace, and especially when done all up.

Shame the lady doesn't come with the car though, but you can't win them all. :eyebrows:

INterior needs a scrub, but other than that looks great pal! Loooooovvvvveeeee the colour, looks great on the wheels + "Stance" as the Euro lads call it.

Liking it! :icon_thumright:

Looks nice and clean, good luck with it. One thing though in the third pic it looks like it has a walnut type gear stick, please tell me it isnt lol, if it is get it changed asap, or have you already got some beige leather driving gloves to go with it. :whistle2:

looks pretty cool, my mates got a red 115 too! how much did you get it for if you don't mind me asking?

Very nice mate, for your information, my Passat has a chipped PD115 engine on 174k miles and still going strong with regular servicing! It's had 2 cambelt changes, on third MAF sensor and needed a temp sensor, most reliable car I've owned to date.

do we think that birds bin swimming? sure she's left her rubber ring around her waste, either that or she has elephantitis of the buTT-Tocks

I Had a black 150 with full Oettinger kit on it as a loan car from VW at Ottley after they ****** up on delivery...

Was totally gutted when i had to give it back.

V Nice motors good choice dude.

Ya Got to get a mankini for summer drives :racer:

lmfao was thinking the same...... Thank Fooooooooooooook she aint part of the deal.

one word....... HIPPOCROCKAPIG

[QUOTE

apparently she aint in with the deal! lol im happy with the car that will do![/QUOTE]

Yeah id prefer it that way too

hahaha... you lot!!

mike, yep should be able to do the swaps still. ill let you know as and when.

damo, i have got my mankeeni washed and ready!

Looks good mate, see you got from a member on ukmkivs.....:yahoo:

Looking good dude, well done, always liked these as they are part of 'the VAG family', but slightly different.

And Tim 'Smoooooth' as always!! lol ;)

cheers nilz... i was going for the golf once i caught the DERV bug but deep down didnt really want one as you see them every 300 yards. (normally in silver).. thought i would nose at the Boras and saw this one! turned out spec wise its perfect. I never had auto wipers before either!! lol

No worries mate, it looks good and when they are done right they look awesome...

The Brown Bora looks amazing and can be a real inspiration, (ive forgotten his name), he used to be on here with an S3, but has the Brown one now, check it out on E38 if you dont know which on I am on about.